• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastoise/Keldeo with Golduck & Jellicent

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Hi, this is my first thread here so if I need to change my post in anyway please let me know! :) So here is my first decklist thread, this is a Blastoise/Keldeo deck with a few cards that I see have potential but also seem underrated, here is that list:

3x Blastoise (Boundaries Crossed)
4x Jellicent (Boundaries Crossed)
2x Golduck (Boundaries Crossed) (#35)
1x Keldeo EX (Boundaries Crossed)
1x Kyogre EX (Dark Explorers)
1x Wartortle (Boundaries Crossed)
2x Psyduck (Boundaries Crossed) (#32)
4x Frillish (Boundaries Crossed)
4x Squirtle (Boundaries Crossed)

Trainers:

4x Skyla (Boundaries Crossed)
4x Rare Candy (Dark Explorers)
1x Pokemon Communication (B/W)
1x Ultra Ball (Dark Explorers)
1x Computer Search (Boundaries Crossed)
4x Super Scoop Up (B/W)
3x Cheren (Emerging Powers)
1x Juniper (Dark Explorers)
3x Xtransciever (Noble Victories)
3x Switch (Boundaries Crossed)
1x Cilan (Next Destinies)
2x Pokemon Catcher (Emerging Powers)

Energy:

10x Water Energy

Strategy:
~ Get Skyla, XTransciever, or Computer Search to get Rare Candy and also try to get a Blastoise to get the energy acceleration.
~ Golduck is for early game to deal 90 damage on turn 2, or just Torment stall.
~ Jellicent is for Maximizing my opponent's retreat cost, combined with catcher is extremely helpful.
~ Kyogre EX is for early game to knock out basics for cheap prizes.
~ Keldeo EX is for obvious reasons.

Please rate & comment on this deck, constructive criticism is accepted! ;) Thank You for looking at my decklist.

ctrl+alt+aria

Aces high
Hey so does Jellicent's ability counter Darkray EX? or would anyone with a dark energy still have a free retreat. Also do any Darkrai variants ever run switches like Hammertime or something? Just by looking at this what if you tried the following changes...

- 1/1 Jellicent
-1 Rare Candy
- 3 Xtranseiver
- 1 squirtle
- 1 Skyla

+2 N
+2 Bianca
+1 Energy Retrieval
+1 Keldeo EX
+1 Super Rod
+1 Pokemon Catcher.

i'd maybe consider switching Kyogre cause unless you scoop him up he'd be pretty big catcher bait. I don't think you'll really need Xtransreceiver with Skyla and Computer search. N will help you refresh your hand which would be helpful early game since you seem to want to take prizes fast and early. Bianca will help you draw late game if your opponent tries to N you when you don't have many prizes left.

Daddy

Follow Me On Twitter @robby_weidemann
-3 xtransiever
-1 pokemon comunication
-4-4 jellicent
-2-2 psyduck
-1 kyogre ex
-1cheren
-1 skyla

+3 juniper
+2 catcher
+4 n
+3 ultra ball
+2 keldeo ex
+3 energy retrieval
+2 random reciever

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
ctrl+alt+aria said:
Hey so does Jellicent's ability counter Darkray EX? or would anyone with a dark energy still have a free retreat. Also do any Darkrai variants ever run switches like Hammertime or something? Just by looking at this what if you tried the following changes...

- 1/1 Jellicent
-1 Rare Candy
- 3 Xtranseiver
- 1 squirtle
- 1 Skyla

+2 N
+2 Bianca
+1 Energy Retrieval
+1 Keldeo EX
+1 Super Rod
+1 Pokemon Catcher.

i'd maybe consider switching Kyogre cause unless you scoop him up he'd be pretty big catcher bait. I don't think you'll really need Xtransreceiver with Skyla and Computer search. N will help you refresh your hand which would be helpful early game since you seem to want to take prizes fast and early. Bianca will help you draw late game if your opponent tries to N you when you don't have many prizes left.
Actually, no, Darkari would have free retreat. Though the ability would be helpful for all the Garchomp/Altarias played in my league. Most variants run Hydregion. Thanks for the suggestions! :) Not so much of an N or Bianca fan though. And how could I forget energy retrieval!?

I'll your suggestion, thanks again! ;)

Blaztoyz said:
-3 xtransiever
-1 pokemon comunication
-4-4 jellicent
-2-2 psyduck
-1 kyogre ex

+3 juniper
+2 catcher
+4 n
+3 ultra ball
+2 keldeo ex
+3 energy retrieval
Thanks for the suggestions! ;) Though the reason why I put in a communication is so that if I have a low hand size I could easily find a Pokemon. ;) I'll try this suggestion online as well! :)

Random Numbers

creeper FTW!
Kyogre EX is just plain bad, even with blastoise.
-1 kyogre EX
Also, xtranseivier isn't that good, just run RR.
-3 Xtranseivier
+3 Random Receiver
+1 pokemon catcher
You need more than 2.
If you want to focus on doing massive damage, I suggest just running blastoise and keldeo.
No Golduck or Jellicent.
Just my 2 cents!
###

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Random Numbers said:
Kyogre EX is just plain bad, even with blastoise.
-1 kyogre EX
Also, xtranseivier isn't that good, just run RR.
-3 Xtranseivier
+3 Random Receiver
+1 pokemon catcher
You need more than 2.
If you want to focus on doing massive damage, I suggest just running blastoise and keldeo.
No Golduck or Jellicent.
Just my 2 cents!
###
I was thinking about RR as well, I think i'll run that instead of Xtransciever! :) I'm going to keep Kyogre though since lots of people at my league use Garchomp/Altaria. My strategy is to hit hard and fast which Golduck demonstrates very well. Though I might get rid of Jellicent since I see lot's of people at my league playing Darkrai. Thanks for the suggestions though! :)