• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastoise / Black Kyurem EX / Kyurem

Matías Ariel Pérez Gormaz

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Squirtle BC (I have one more)
    1 Wartortle BC
    3 Blastoise (Deluge) (I have one more)
    2 Kyurem (Team Plasma)
    1 Black Kyurem EX (Black Ballista) (I have two more)
    1 Suicune
    1 Mewtwo EX
    2 Keldeo EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Rare Candy
    3 Float Stone
    2 Professor's Letter
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Master Ball ( or Dowsing Machine)
    2 Startling Megaphone
    4 Superior Energy Retrieva

2 Lysandre
    2 N
    4 Professor Juniper
    2 Colress
    2 Skyla
    1 Xerosic
Energy:

• 9 Water Energy
    3 Lightning Energy
    1 DCE

Strategy:

Hi, I am from Chile, I need help with my deck. The strategy is play with Blastoise and attack with Kyurem and Black Kyurem. Suicune protect the Ex-Pokemon for a time, and DCE helps me when I need the Mewtwo or attack quickly with Blastoise (Pyroar)
Sorry for my bad english. Thanks !

Definitely play Dowsing Machine over Master Ball. You have plenty of searching power with 4 Ultra Ball. I'd also try to find room for at least another Black Kyurem EX; I'd probably take out Mewtwo cause Black Kyurem is going to be your weapon of choice, being able to OHKO just about everything. And then since you took out Mewtwo, you should drop the DCE in place of a Skyla so that you can grab Candies out of your deck when you need to. VS Seeker is another card you should definitely find room for.

I played this deck for the last rotation. I got up to the point of having it go head-to-head with some VirGen and YSG decks.

Here is the list I used: http://www2.bebessearch.com/Pokedex/DecklistShare.aspx?id=2046307739&key=1539036534

It hasn't been updated to Phantom Forces, however.

Feel free to ask about any doubts you might have.

Thank you all for your help. I made some modifications:
-1 Rare Candy
-1 Startling Megaphone
-1 Master Ball
-1 Professor Juniper
-1 DCE
+2 Voltorb XY
+2 Electrode ( Magnetic Draw)
+1 Dowsing Machine

My deck works better than before, but a friend told me that I could replace blastoise by Manectric and M Manectric, I like me this idea, what you think?

Back