blargh's DRX Prerelease

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
Today I played in a Dragons Exalted Prerelease because I don't know how to open up a report and because I wanted to.

So i get there and put forth my 25 dollars. This thing is HUGE- they had to cut the number of masters rounds because they were originally going to have too many- and i'm just glad to get accepted. I fool around with Zekeels (no losses today- woo!) and trade some. Then we get our packs and first pack i slam down a Ho-oh EX! (Seriously, that's the first time i've ever pulled an EX) and lots of other cards, including Garchomp (which i eventually traded,) Scrapper, Garbodor, and RH Emolga. Pretty good, I think. I make a deck that looks like this:

1 Ho-oh EX
1 Emolga
1 Rufflet

2 Tool Scrapper
2 Giant Cape

4 of each of the following:
{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}
1 Blend {W}{L}{F}{M}

Yup.
The deck works very well for a PR deck. My friend Andrew pulled a Shiny Rayquaza (and literally nothing else good) and used that, 2 Scrapper, a Cape, and something like 20 {L} 16 {R}.

So we begin playing.
R1 vs Matt Sao with Junk/ Good Roserade
I get the T3 Ho-oh and sweep.
1-0

R2 vs No Idea
No idea. He played Bouffalant at one point and i beat it. Also i had to hit the Rebirth flip to win and did.
2-0

R3 vs Justin Poist with Sawk/stuff/Bouffalant
I get the Ho-oh and start doing damage before him.
3-0

R4 vs Raymond McCarthy: Stuff/SIGILYPH
He drops Sigilyph and i scoop.
3-1

R5 vs Lydia Stern with Houndour/Magikarp
That's literally all she dropped. I won easily.
4-1

I get the two packs and pull as my Rh and Rare ALOMOMOLA why?!?!

Still good pulls, good trades, and good time. I am very happy with how it went.

Props:
Pulling an EX
Winning several times with Zekrom
Trading for Espeon, Sigilyph, Altaria, and others
Having a good time
The above
The above (because i feel like i need more props.)

Slops:
ALOMOMOLA
Sigilyph

RobertBenjamin

Aspiring Trainer
Good job Blargh! I saw you today at Game Kastle. I had a good run today both at the prerelease and at the afterdraft. Puckstopper went 5-0 in masters.

Puckstopper20

Aspiring Trainer
RobertBenjamin said:
Good job Blargh! I saw you today at Game Kastle. I had a good run today both at the prerelease and at the afterdraft. Puckstopper went 5-0 in masters.

Yayyyy 5-0!! Thanks for the tropical beach lol