Black/White Patterns Allow Easy 'Milking' of Packs...

ogeray said:
each box has a different pattern
you can only do this with sealed cases

No, the pattern is the same, it's just where you start in the pattern.

Knowing this, I can theoretically open a few packs in a box and then be able to pinpoint where all the holo packs are based on the initial packs. If I get lucky and hit the full art on my first one, I'll know exactly where I am in the pattern right away and won't have to bother opening non-holo packs. The minimum required packs to open without hitting a full art is 3 while the maximum required is just 4.

Got a 2nd case of Black/White in today. Pattern WAS different from my first case but still easily cracked. Here's the video for it...box 6 of the case didn't have a 'reset' on one side of the box and the other half had a reset pattern the same as my first case but the pattern of holos didn't match any boxes from either case. I still managed to find but FAs in about 6 packs total in that box though...ran out of time on my video since I have a 15 minute limit currently since I am not a partner...yet.

So yea...here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8pPyj9j_KE

It's good to see you back again menoknow3, what I don't get
is why do you have multiple YouTube accounts? I know in your old
videos you had box pulls for Platinum: Rising Rivals 3 years ago. I don't get it.

It's not like you're getting sued or anything. I'm just saying...

I ended up trying this today. I only decided to get 6 packs... I ended up pulling the reshiram FA, and got a total of 4 out of 6 packs had the foil card. My pulls we amazing. I'm going to try this again at my locals.

Card Slinger J said:
It's good to see you back again menoknow3, what I don't get
is why do you have multiple YouTube accounts? I know in your old
videos you had box pulls for Platinum: Rising Rivals 3 years ago. I don't get it.

It's not like you're getting sued or anything. I'm just saying...

I stopped used tcgbreaker a long while ago. February of 2010 I started making youtube videos for various toys and trading cards as a way to help market/promote my ebay store and later my website and such too. Just earlier this month I 'spun off' the most popular lines I do videos for to their own channel (pokemon, beyblades, and bakugan). I know of multiple channels for each line that does just that 1 product that have 5k+ subs. I figured by having the 'specialty' channels I'd get more loyal viewers for those and ultimately earn more through youtube parnership and such once I get them all partnered up. Youtube is quickly evolving into a job really. Within 1-2 years it may provide me with a full time income and that's an awesome job :p

Back