BW/BW2 Black/White Japanese version.

Wait till it comes out in english. Easier to understand and hopefully will cost only 35 unlike HGSS with it's packed in pokewalker :p

Im just saying, once the english games come out, its unlikely that people will want to buy it. Just wait until the english version comes out.

dude dont count on it being 35 in english its probably gonna be like 40 or 45 because b/w cost 10 more dollars now in japan so its gonna be 10 more here.

Pros
- You want to feel like you're playing a whole new Pokemon game? Play it in a different language
- You can learn some of the language
- You can give yourself and your pokemon english names anyway
- The story is easy. Anything that isn't obvious in the game will be quite noticeably solved online
- You get it sooner, you don't get spoilt
- If you're breeding, having a different language pokemon with your own = better chance of shinies
- You'll get used to it fast, you know how to play obviously
- You'll have a Japanese game. Ain't that cool?
- There will be a wealth of info online and people willing to help you out.
- You're ahead of the curve.

My suggestion - take the plunge and give it a try, and you'll be discovering everything at the same time as all of us. But don't get the english version when it comes out, wait a few years and get the Third, upgraded version. Chances are by Spring you'll be able to play B/W effortlessly anyway.

I Recommend Buying If You Have Ordered A Japanese Game Before, From All the Games Ive Ordered Before Ive Picked Up Basic Japanese. So I Can Understand Gameplay. In Your Case I Think You Should Hold Off For A English Release.

Pros:
-Get to play the games first before it comes out in America
-Learn more Japanese when you're playing the game so you get a better understanding of Japanese if you ever want to order another game that is Japanese.
-Get to catch the new Pokemon and check out new features in the game.

Cons:
-If you don't know Japanese that well then you're going to have trouble reading the dialogs in the game.
-Cost of the game.
-Difficult with the storyline.

I think its pointless to get it. I mean, you get the japanese version, then why get the english version. If you are gonna get the english version to understand it. Then you will have just wasted money on a game.

WHATT? $70 is way too much. Even considering the shipping, is it really worth it? Time is money, my friends, so be patient and you can get the english release for hopefully no more than $40. I hate roms, and the fact that $70 for the sole purpose of knowing it all and trading pokemon over to your english version is ridiculous. So if i wanted to be cool and know everything about the games, I'd go on youtube and watch a let's play of it.

EDIT: I can see what you mean by $70 being a good deal for BOTH games, Janobii, but I think bpalmer is talking about only one game.

I agree, $70 is way too much, the newest, hottest releases for the Playstion 3 and Xbox360's highest are 60 dollars, however if you really can't wait it's your choice and your money.
But I say, wait for the English version!

It's much more rewarding once you get to sink your teeth into it after a long wait, and some places(like Gamestop) already provide preordering, and by research I've seen it only at $34.99, I'm not quite sure if they ship, if not you'd only have to walk or drive to the local place and shipping and handling is usually only a couple bucks extra(I'm not exactly sure if it depends on where you live, but oversea shipping sounds like it'd be more expensive).

Back