Black Ops 2 Thread-New DLC!

I like the Peacekeeper, but I haven't used it much outside my friends house. If you want a real SMG, run the Vecktor K10. That thing is crazy good, I mean it. It is by far the better rushing gun than the MSMC or PDW. I really like it and think it deserves some more recognition that it gets. I believe the best comparison you can make to it is the UMP-45 from MW3. They should definitely buff it though, turning it into a 5 shot kill at long range. I believe they will do the same thing they did with that gun to this gun. Turning it into a 3 shot kill might be too far, but I really think this gun is the best SMG out there right now. No question. I have gotten most of my high kill games with this gun as of recent.

Oddly enough most of my high kill games came from the Pdw which is crazy considering it's slower fire rate.

Yeah man, feel free to invite me to play anytime you see me on. It'd be a nice change of pace from Halo. I warn you though, I hardly ever played due to really bad lag, so my rank is pretty low.

oh and by the way everyone

Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-X360-610x860.jpg

say hello to the next installment

Some Loser said:
oh and by the way everyone

Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-X360-610x860.jpg

say hello to the next installment

I preordered yesterday. The camo is sooooooooooooo sexy

Back