• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Black Ice - New deck idea looking for constructive opinions!

Cific

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, i have been tinkering around with this deck since SM2 and would like opinions and help on what i can possibly do to help better the deck some more.

Deck: Black Ice

Pokémon: 18

4- Eevee
3- Umbreon GX
3- Vulpix
2- Ninetales GX
2- Tapu Lele GX
1- Drampa GX
1- Espeon EX
1- Shaymin EX
1- Flareon(AoR)

Trainers: 31

2- Altar of Moone
3- Choice Band
1- Delinquent
2- Field Blower
2- Float Stone
1- Hex Maniac
2- Lysandre
3- N
1- Olympia
1- Professor Kukui
4- Professor Sycamore
1- Rescue Stretcher
4- Ultra Ball
4- Vs Seeker

Energy: 11

7 - Dark
4- Double Colorless Energy

Thanks for any and all help.

Last edited:
Pokémon Fan Club is better than Brigette because Lele and Shaymin need to be played from hand. Since Brigette plays directly to bench you Shaymin and Lele's abilities will not activate. Other than that the deck looks solid. IDK what the strategy of the deck is so it's hard to say if certain cards might be better.

I completely forgot about Pokémon Fan Club. That actually makes sense over the Brigette. The deck is basically meant to be able to have some controlling features with energy denial while having the option to snipe or attack normally. Drampa and Umbreon help deal with special energy reliant decks while Ninetales or even Umbreon tanks and picks off the bench or active or both at the same time.

Back