BW/BW2 Black and White, your best time!

Caledrith

Pokemon is Expensive...
I think I have done something special, I beat the game(to the credits) in 14:37. I have not seen anyone else with anything close. Is this a record?

What is all of your best time(if you are done)?

Well that is a lot quicker than mine, I still haven't beat it, but then again I am enjoying every moment of it. I'm at 22:08 already.

NOT trying to say you didn't enjoy the game. I just don't see a need to rush through a game. LOL.

I beat HG/SS each HG 14:25, SS 15:26.

Not that it matters

I got done early so I could get Lvl. 50s training quickly. Already have Landorus and 9 others ready. ~AoH

10:24, Wow. That is really impressive. Did you have another Black or White version that you traded pokemon from?

I still don't have the "orus" pokemon... fail!

I am loving the White Forest, holy graphics ftw!

i beat mine in 20 hours...ya nothing compared to you guys but i left it open while doing school so ya...you could take off maybe 4 hours. but now ive gotten all the sages and all the ingame legendaries and victini AND my whole team is 75...(im home school btw...)

I was able to get a Conkeldurr and Gigalith by the 3rd gym thanks to a traded Lucky Egg and my sister's game. Went smoothly thanks to the increased stats. Not to mention a super speedy EXP gaining Zebstrika at Mistralton.
~aoH

I take my time on the game and just enjoy it. So far, I've talked to every single person so far in my journey, I have 1 badge and my Pokemon are; Oshawott Lv. 14 Pansear Lv. 14. Just seven words to day, Take your time and enjoy the game!

My platinum is at like 300+ hours, so I lose on that one.

My B/W is on like 31 hours, and Im at the E4. But I like to collect every item, explore every area, and talk to every person. I also like to be over leveled always, so thats why.

Solo Runs are always faster.

safariblade said:
My B/W is on like 31 hours, and Im at the E4. But I like to collect every item, explore every area, and talk to every person. I also like to be over leveled always, so thats why.

Are you me? I feel the exact same way. Not only do I like to really soak it all in, I'm also OCD about my levels being around a certain point, and everyone on my team must be around the same level.

That said, I feel like do fairly well for the amount of time I put into that sort of thing. As I said, my final time for Black was around 33 hours, and that was with a decent level of exploration and training involved. I'm currently progressing at about the same rate in White so far.

^I have like, the same traits too. I need to have all my Pokemon at a certain level. If they fall too far behind on levels, I just dropped them. That happened twice, with Gurrdurr and that final evolution of Lillipup. I'm too lazy to check the time I beat the game with, but I know it was around 35-40 hours (SPRING BREAK FTW!!!)

I'm at like..95 hours, 8th gym, although I usually leave my ds on and just play whenever and multiask (for example I'm in battle on route 10 right now as a type/surf online/watch tv etc). However I catch every pokemon i can in a route before moving on (except i cheated my first time in the ancient ruins/desert and left after 8 hours of trying to get a make Sigilglyph as I foundout I would have to go back there later in the game (got it the second time) lolz. I usually do E4 in 7 days but have been lagging due to states, pokebeach, tv, and overall not really "Feeling it" this generation..I liked d/p/pl as I had not played r/s/e or fl/lg when they First came out (got them several years after), and I was like YAY GEN 4..now it's just like..yay (sarcasm)..5th gen...a game which I half beat in jpn til it was stolen. (got the japanese version last fall, long story) :/ Hopefully will be at the E4 this weekend pre/post states

Well, my Emerald has 521 hours clocked!

I explored every where except mistralon cave once i got to the 8th? Gymleader to get cobalion. I also didnt explore Victory road much.

I always play the games slowly my first time round, to enjoy them properly. If I ever for some reason play a second time then I always rush it through. I did platinum in about 8 hours (I only used my starter pokemon and some HM slaves that were leve1 10 or under throughout). I only did it to get a good nature giratina as well :p But yeah its more fun playing them slowly. I beat white in about 18 hours total.

I am taking my sweet time! Whats the point rushing through a game? I still have to find all the sages and complete my Dex,thats going to take me along time since i only have one DS.
Ps I did catch Reshiram and Kyrem with a timer ball on the 2nd try :p still have my masterball Hmmm who should i use it on?

I had like 50 when I got to the credits (Stupid time was counting during sleep mode because of the C Gear)

@Darkness Generation: You win the thread so far. By about a half-hour.
@thefleeeee...: You're on a good pace. Maybe 9 hours by the 1st credits.
~AoH

Back