BW/BW2 Black And White Preorder Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotom 64

Heres Rotty!
What do you think the B/W PO gifts should/will be?

Id say a figure of Reshiram or Zekrom, because they have done this ever since Platinum.
A Special pack of Pokemon Cards Would be Nice:D

Personally, I think they should stop the preorder 'promos' because the only time they were actually worthwhile was back when they were doing ones for Pokemon Colosseum, during which they gave away GameCube disks that one could actually download Jirachi from. Anything since has just been a waste of time.

But, if they do anything, it'll probably be the figurines again...

Figurines, possibly also a small promo pack of trading cards like they did with HG/SS.

Or maybe even styluses, seeing as that's what they gave us the last time they released a new generation of Pokémon games.

I like the figurines. They make me feel special.:p

If they were going to do something different, then maybe they could do a Zorua/Zoroark figurine, or an event to get those 2. Dreams...

This might actually end up being how we get our promo pokes that japan is getting from the movie.

FireMeowth said:
Figurines, possibly also a small promo pack of trading cards like they did with HG/SS.

Or maybe even styluses, seeing as that's what they gave us the last time they released a new generation of Pokémon games.
What Trading Cards? I Never Heard of Them.

Don't report this post. I'll just leave this open for more discussion until the Preorder Gifts have been announced.

dmaster out.

Rotom 64 said:
What do you think the B/W PO gifts should/will be?

Id say a figure of Reshiram or Zekrom, because they have done this ever since Platinum.
A Special pack of Pokemon Cards Would be Nice:D

*Ever since DP, Japan got figures when DP came out, we got cheesy stylus pens :(

Here's proof ~ http://pokebeach.com/news/0706/corocoro/page1.jpg

I want the figurines. It'd be nice to receive some sort of new device, like the Pokewalker being introduced to HG/SS.

I think they`re going to stick with the figurines. They will most likely give figurines of Reshiram and Zekrom

I hope they give the figurines. I just wish they would announce the preorder bonuses already. It's almost March and they have not done it yet. Except for amazon they are offering a Liberty Pass so you can catch Victini.

Don't revive dead threads.

We currently already have a thread to discuss the Preorder gifts: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=93323

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back