BW/BW2 black and white preorder gift

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
LOL, I like it, not as cool as a stylus but cool...oh, and then I see the DS cleaner Xd

omg i knoe right hopefully when you preorder both you dont get the the clener i would cry lol also i hope when grey comes out if it does it would be a better gift

Hey, u know what, I don't think I need to pre-order both here in the us. Idk about japan, bu here, I have two wonderful things, water, and paper towels, that I can use to clean my ds whenever I want, FOR FREE!!! :D

idk, do any of u guys have those 2?

Yeah same, reminds me of the toys I had when I was 2, u know * pulls string* "the cow says moo, mmmmmooooooooooo"

or rather

"the zekrom says cockadoodldue?" XD

i saw some where that you get head phones, and a DS case, or that is just a thing you buy at a store.

dwarfstar123 said:
i saw some where that you get head phones, and a DS case, or that is just a thing you buy at a store.

That's totally something you just buy at a store, sorry.

But yeah, I am kind of disappointed with those.. keychains *cringe*
I liked the figures that we got with HG and SS. Those things are the best.

yea i knoe right i only have lugia though but really are they running out of ideas for preorder gifts im thinking maybe like a rotom thing with an exlusive pokemon in each ?? well for diamond and pearl japan got figures we got stylus so maybe?

I would of liked something more interesting and useful like styluses, but you never know it could change in America.

Kinda disappointing, styluses would have been better, but whatev, I'm preordering anyway.

I wanted figurines rather than these things >:U they're a little less discrete but still cooler than these... T_T

Reshiram is in red while Zekrom is in blue...Possible hints towards R/S rema- *shot*

Meh, I'm not impressed with these pre-order gifts. Hopefully America will get something different. :/

howelllawson said:
Reshiram is in red while Zekrom is in blue...Possible hints towards R/S rema- *shot*

Meh, I'm not impressed with these pre-order gifts. Hopefully America will get something different. :/

Offtopic: Wait i don't get the whole *Shot* thing.
Ontopic: I like the preorder gifts.

Yeah, that keychain'll look nice on a college student's backpack.:\ It's like they put together some reject game stuff and called it the pre-order bonus. I would have way preferred a cartridge protector for when the cartridge is out of the DS (put it in there and it stays safe from dirt and stuff. i actually do need one of those). What am I going to do with a file folder?

Back