• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format BKP-ULP: Empoleon/Glaceon

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Empoleon – Water – HP160
Stage 2 – Evolves from Prinplup

[W][C] Total Command: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage times the number of Pokemon on each player’s Bench.

[W][W][C] Whirlpool: 90 damage. Discard 1 Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Glaceon-GX – Water – HP200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Eevee

Ability: Freezing Stare
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, each of your opponent’s Pokemon-EX and Pokemon-GX in play, in their hand, and in their discard pile has no Abilities (except for Freezing Stare).

[W][C][C] Frozen Bullet: 90 damage. This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[W][C][C] Polar Spear GX: 50x damage. This attack does 50 damage times the number of damage counters on your opponent’s Active Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Pal Pad – Trainer
Item

Shuffle 2 Supporter cards from your discard pile into your deck.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Pokemon: 16
3 Piplup ULP
1 Prinplup ULP
3 Empoleon ULP
2 Tapu Lele GX
4 Eevee SUM
2 Glaceon GX
1 Manaphy EX

Trainers: 33
4 Sycamore
3 N
2 Guzma
1 Brigette
1 Acerola
4 Ultra Ball
3 Rare Candy
4 Aqua Patch
2 Field Blower
2 Rescue Stretcher
1 Pal Pad
3 Choice Band
3 Brooklet Hill

Energy: 11
8 Water
3 DCE

Since the current format of the game entails having both boards take up tons of bench space, Empoleon has strong potential for such a small-costing attack. The ideal startup is to lead with Eevee and use its ability to evolve to Glaceon GX, which locks up my opponent's Tapu Lele GX and other potential setups. In other situations, it can be used to soften the board for Empoleon. Manaphy EX helps take up board space for Empoleon while providing cheap retreat.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Well from what I see here, I think a 2-4 split of the Glaceon GX line is weird. I'd bump it up by 1, and just as long as you start with a way to get Lele and an enrgy, you should be fine. One big problem though... Manaphy is shut off by Glaceon... might want to add a couple of float stones for that, maybe by getting splitting up your tool choice, or dropping some of your water energy or DCE.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Well from what I see here, I think a 2-4 split of the Glaceon GX line is weird. I'd bump it up by 1, and just as long as you start with a way to get Lele and an enrgy, you should be fine. One big problem though... Manaphy is shut off by Glaceon... might want to add a couple of float stones for that, maybe by getting splitting up your tool choice, or dropping some of your water energy or DCE.
Glaceon only affects the opponent's board.

John InCENAroar

OK, I guess. Not how I remember it but sure. I'd still try and fit one more in there, just so it's more consistent. I've played with a Bulu/Vikavolt deck where I have prized two out of the trhee more often than I'd like. If it's a staple of the deck, I would highly HIGHLY recommend using 3 or 4. Same for Guzma.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
OK, I guess. Not how I remember it but sure. I'd still try and fit one more in there, just so it's more consistent. I've played with a Bulu/Vikavolt deck where I have prized two out of the trhee more often than I'd like. If it's a staple of the deck, I would highly HIGHLY recommend using 3 or 4. Same for Guzma.
Yeah, definitely should, just gotta figure out what to cut for it...

John InCENAroar

I'd cut a DCE for the Glaceon (you won't be attacking with it THAT much, are you?) and the Acerola for guzma (You don't have a ton of things you really want to pick up from what I can tell.)