Binders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

Aspiring Trainer
Hi

I've currently got my pokemon cards in soft sleeves and top loaders. However, as my collection is getting bigger I've finding I have no space left for the top loaders.

I've always been dubious about using binders to store my cards in. I know they will keep them protected and clean but I fear they will bend the cards, do binders cause the cards to bend?

I currently have a few of these binders:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280615508672&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'm only putting holo's, primes, ex cards etc in the binders. Will they cause my cards to bend?

Looking at the pages inside the binders I have, most of the pages are on angles so I can only assume they will cause the cards to bend, or will they not?

Can anyone recommend me any binders which will be safe and not bend my cards? I know alot of people on here use binders so surely some are fine to use? I am in the UK.

I have a collection of cards worth over £2,000 pounds, so any advice will be much appreciated.

Lastly, should I also put the cards in soft sleeves before putting in the binders and should I double back or not?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure my cards stay as mint and as straight as humanly possible.

Thank-You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back