Pokemon Biggest Raichu Collection in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's an amazing collection!

All I have is a tiny plastic Gengar with a mutilated face. You know, those little plastic figurines that came in incredibly fragile plastic pokeballs. No doubt there's a Raichu one somewhere :p

pikachu1246> uh oh, id better stop collecting him then. XD he wont be any use if my house caught on fire.

I have a collection of just about every Pikachu that has been printed.

I have one Raichu.

(And a few Pichu from Power Keepers: they're an awesome starter in a Lightning deck!)

Wow, I only have one Raichu plushie. (One you don't have, at least looking at the picture.:p) That is an extraordinary collection! That must of taken hard work, and a lot of time!

I... I... *faints*
Raichu is indeed a great Pokemon.
I like Manaphy. Might collect her one day. ^-^

I have just started a collection of Pokemon Center dolls I want all of them! so far I've got a Chimchar and a Shaymin sky forme but i spent £40 on a Giratina, Regigigas and a 20 inch Dialga but I cant get them till the 17th. I will post a pic when i get them.

just a question...how is it to live in japan? ive always wanted to go there

in your website:

1: how big is the shaymin sky form doll in the boxes with shaymin, mamoswine,rotom, and floatzel?
2: how big is the shaymin sky form doll in the boxes with shaymin and buneary?
3: is the price you give for items for one of them or for all of them?

Very nice Raichu collection. I'd kill for just one Shaymin plushie. :[

That's a HUGE collection of Raichu. I collect all Pokémon, especially the Eeveelutions, Pachirisu and Shaymin. I only have one Raichu plushie and two figures.

Yikes, that collection is HUGE! And adorable~! Took me the longest time to read through each description. I only have an Espeon and Torchic plush and some figures... something-chip, but I have a Raichu one, but I didn't notice it on your site. :/

Also, in your store, would you be able to get a Glaceon plush for sale, or do they not sell them any more? I can't find any on ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back