Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! Derek and Scorch win HoH 3, Derek getting the HoH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: come on, cant wait to start the POV
OCC: can someone like pm the people that need to choose someone. so we can start the POV

OoC: Looks like only one week of immunity.
In: "Sabatour, speak up. You will be spared from elimination from this point until next week's elimination."
OoC2: Everyone, we will be forced to lock up within the week. Do we agree that doing a challenge through PM along with eliminations is reasonable?
Also, I'm not waiting. I will modkill MORE people if the nominees do not respond.

Ooc: What, you mean that mods are going to close the thread? And then we continue through PM?

Frost walks up to the rest of the game and bows her head...

"Uhm Guys...I'm the Sabatour."

She makes this face :/ and waits for some responces.

In: What! I never expected you, you always seemed so, nice, uh, good strategy, I have to hand it to you.
OoC: I never really thought or would have suggested that it was you.

Scorch stared at Frost, letting what was revealed to him sink in.

"Really? It was you Frost? Well, that explains the shy and nice mood, and I suppose that's why you voted against us...or you just hated out sprite."

OoC: Ditto, no clue it was you.

"Yeah. I wanted to hide it good because I wanted to make friends. I mean just because Im the sabatour doesn't mean I can't like you guys."

Frost looks up at the celling and back to the remaining people...

Dec can't hide his shock. "What... you?" Dec barely utters. I wouldn't have guessed that in forever... Dec thought. Still, he realizes what Frost means, but he can't think of anything to say.

OoC: And Joey, I have the same question as legendhunter32. Why are we locking up for a week?

IN:Frost....hmmmmm. i had my suspition with you being the only one thats always saying."hi whats your name?" and " time to make friends"
OUT: not sure if you actually said that, and i didnt really know it was you. i just thought to change it up and be diffrent by not say "oh never expected it to be you"

OoC: Read the part that says NOTE in the GC description. The ENTIRE GC is closing shop. And are we saying that Frost did a good job now?

"True, it's only was the nice or quiet ones...So, uh, we haven't talked much...uh, how are you guys?"

OoC: Well, until we actually do the PoV, I guess we just RPing for now, lol.

EDIT! OoC: Well, it's not for good, it'll return with a new system.? And no, we're just saying none(well most) of us knew Frost was the one.

OoC: Guys, I need activity here. I'm doubting whether or not to reopen this game or not. The last post was two days ago. -_-

since we are all waiting for the pov to start why dont you tell the people to choose already or go ahead and nominate your own pople so we can keep going

OoC: Hey guys, not sure if you've been paying attention, but we cannot start the PoV until the HoH and the two nominees have each chosen one other player to participate in the PoV. Please make your selections now.

Also, I'm back from Israel!

In: Jeremy woke up. "I just had the strangest dream," he said. "I dreamed that I was riding a Camerupt and chasing Meowths and Skittys around a kibbutz..."

OoC: I'm calling it guys. This game will be replaced by "PokeSurvivor" after the GC remodel. The show has better success and so should the game. Go ahead and lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back