Games Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Seven - Special Eviction Recap

To end Week Seven, the houseguests were invited to a Special Eviction live. This included a Power of Veto competition, renomination ceremony, and final eviction vote for the week. Here's how it went down.

We began with the Power of Veto competition, Legends of the Fallen!

In this competition, @mirdo managed to win with 3 points out of 6 questions, winning the Power of Veto and the benefits that came with it.

Using this power, mirdo decided to keep the nominations, leading to the following final block:
@xSENAx | @FourteenAlmonds

At this point the nominees made their cases to mirdo, the week's sole voter, to stay on stage. Afterwards, a final decision was made.

Week Seven - Vote Results

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

mirdo's sole vote was to evict...
Almonds.

Almonds
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a sole vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! I've been talking about how evictions may ripple through the game going forwards.

Congratulations on being the fourth member of this game's jury, Almonds! When we reach the end of the game, you and several of your fellow idols will be the ones responsible for crowning a winner!

As for everyone else, thank you for attending the Special Eviction! An idol never rests to please the fans!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Head of Household: Part One
Feel × Heat × Beat!

The time has come, idols! I'd like to welcome you all to your final Head of Household competition! In true PBB tradition, we shall begin this week with part one of your final HoH, then have the winner skip to Part 3, and face off against the winner of Part 2!

This is the final test. Are you ready?

Your first competition for tonight is...
...Love!

The houseguest who submits the highest score before the deadline will win the competition, and move on to Part Three!

You'll have just over 24 hours, or until January 28th at 11:00AM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for computers through Kongregate. In the case that you're unable to submit for this competition, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.
Due to the nature of Final HoH, Draskk may compete in this competition, even as the outgoing HoH from last week.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Head of Household: Part One Results

I shouldn't have to explain why Love is important.

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

The winner of Part One, with a score of 18,878...
@Draskk! Congratulations Draskk! You'll be moving directly onto Part Three, and facing off against the winner of Part Two for the final crown of the season!

In second place, @mirdo with 17,425!
In third place, @xSENAx with 15,237!

I'd also like to announce the end of the Penalty Game! Since this is the last Head of Household and you all know there's much more on the line than a simple penalty, there's no real reason to keep it around.

We'll see you back here shortly after we schedule Part Two's live competition! You will be contacted for availability shortly.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Head of Household: Part Two Results

Part Two has been given to our remaining houseguests and the results have been revealed!
We had the houseguests play a fun little game of Houseguest Superlatives!

The winner of Part Two, with the fastest time of 7:40:56...
@mirdo! Congratulations mirdo! You'll be moving to face off against Draskk for the final crown of the season!

In second place, @xSENAx with a time of DNF!

We'll see you back here shortly after we schedule Part Three's live competition! You will be contacted for availability once everything has been prepared.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Head of Household Part Three Results

To end Week Eight, Draskk and mirdo were invited to face off in the third part of this season's Final Head of Household: Know Your Jury!

In this competition, @mirdo managed to win with 5 points out of 8 questions, winning the Final Head of Household and the benefits that came with it.

With mirdo as the final Head of Household, this week's nominees were set.
@Draskk | @xSENAx

At this point the nominees made their cases to mirdo, the week's sole voter, to stay on stage. Afterwards, a final decision was made.

Week Eight - Vote Results

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

mirdo's sole vote was to evict...
Draskk.

Draskk
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a sole vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! I've been talking about how evictions may ripple through the game going forwards.

Congratulations on being the final member of this game's jury, Draskk! Now that we've reached the end of the game, you and several of your fellow idols will be the ones responsible for crowning a winner!

Finalists, thank you for joining us on this road. Finale Night will begin shortly.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness.

You've played a good game. Appealed to the crowd as much as you could. Sang your hearts out and you truly gave it all you had. Eight grueling weeks of idol training has passed you by, each harder than the last. Narrow escapes with scrapes and bruises. But if there's one thing you've learned through this rough and tough training...

...it's that an idol never rests to please the fans.

Welcome, finalists, jurors, and audience, to Finale Night!

Finale Night
TITLE IDOL

Your finalists are:

mirdo: Charisma
The returning eight-time player, the gull man himself stepped on stage with a goal to fight the reputation associated with being such a seasoned veteran. Returning again to the finalist spot after BB3, mirdo's desire to deepen his strategic and social game created a tailwind that could only be his own. Known for his unique personality and sense of humour, mirdo's easily recognized as being one of the most charming characters the lights of fame have ever laid their eyes on.

Sena: Determination
mirdo's experience is juxtaposed by Sena's lack of a resume, having only dipped his wings into BB11 before joining us here tonight. However, as arguably the fan favourite player from the newbie-centric Shadowed Forest, he came into this game planning to shy away from the decision making in order to strike from the shadows. The underdog of the cast, Sena managed to break new ground by making it this far, becoming one of the most interesting finalists we could have seen this game.

This finale will last for three whole days, or 72 hours, and will determine the final winner of this game!
The two finalists will have this time period to present their cases to the jury, argue, and debate as to why they're worthy of this game's starlight stage!
The jury will make the final decision. The five of you who have fought hard to make it up to that point will each cast your votes for a finalist to win the game. The houseguest with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be crowned the winner.

To make their jobs easier, each jury member will have a single question they may ask the finalists. Each jury member may as each finalist one question, meaning you can either ask both of them the same question, or different questions to either of them. The criteria of which the jury members vote is completely up to them. There is no right or wrong vote, only yours. Votes can be changed at any time. Votes must be made inside your diary rooms, and will be revealed publicly at the end of the finale.

All discussion concerning finalists must be made publicly in this thread. This includes discussion between finalists, jury members asking their questions, finalists answering their questions, and any follow-up discussion necessary.

In the (uncommon) event of a tie, the audience shall be the deciding factor in breaking the tie through their own collective vote. As we have 5 jury members, it's unlikely, but please make your voice heard. If this tie is called, the audience will have up to 48 hours to poll their vote together, and that extra vote will be cast to decide the game.

Now then, the floor is all yours, jurors and finalists!
mirdo, Sena... you have 72 hours, or until February 1st 2022 at 12:00PM PST... to win the game.

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Hello everyone,

Its late and I have a Headache but I will give you my case for now. Ill write up a more detailed one hopefully tomorrow provided I feel better. But I wanted to kick this off and give you the basic Pointers of why you should vote me:

-My social Game was my strong suit this game. I was able to stay pretty close with everyone and know what was happening throughout the house thanks to that.
-I set up some strong Alliances that helped me and my Key allies to be safe. I started the Idea to form "Universal Healthcare" with me, al, Almonds and Cel which was the first part in putting me in a strong position. Especially because Cel wanted to target Almonds before Week 2. There was also Tim (me, Cel and Draskk), 2 Birds one Nut (me, Almonds and Sena) and later The Final Countdown (Me, Draskk and Sena).
- I was able to stay in the know and somewhat influence decissions while not beeing in power due to keeping close to the Power Players
-I have always been upfront and honest. Giving me a lot of Credibility and not causing me problems down the line.
-I was in a position where I knew I was safe in going to Final 2 starting with Final 5. Cause everyone left in the house would take me. I was also never in real danger at 6.
-I managed to Win Final 4 POV and FHoH to decide myself who to take to 2. Knowing I probably coundlt beat Almonds nor Draskk.
-My connections with the other house guests helped putting targets on the people I needed to go out for my own game. Namely Blakers, Cel and Almonds to an extend and Draskk in the end.

Ill have a detailed write up soon.
Feel free to ask me any question in the mean time.

Thank you.

mirdo

Alright. It's been done. I wrote up my case in more detail. Going over every week. What they meant for my game and what I did to influence stuff as good as I could.
Hope this helps understand my game and will give you the impulse to give you my vote

For Case click here.

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
Apologies for not posting sooner, some irl stuff got in the way, but in just a moment I will start to post my own case on why I think I should win Pokebeach Big Brother Season 13!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Having played closely to you when it mattered during this game Mirdo, I feel like I understand your thought process here. I definitely understand the honesty and bluntness you played with as I did the same thing for the majority of the game. But I do want to say that in my final moments of the game it put a target on your back for me, in the same way that I put a target on my back for you. I could tell what you were doing and how you were going to argue your case, and by the start of part 3 of the FHoH I had decided I was going to eliminate you if I won. Obviously this ended up not mattering (I suck at text based comps as I proved multiple times this season) and my lack of any real plan of attack throughout this game made me a bad candidate to win regardless of how that played out, but that's neither here nor there. What I'm asking you is, do you think that blunt attitude was worth the risk throughout the game?

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
Here is my Season Summary! ( I am currently also working on a specific week by week analysis which should hopefully be up in less than an hour!)

Coming into this season, I wanted to keep a low profile. I knew that winning comps and being super social early could be my downfall going into a mostly veteran cast. I want to also make it known that when I reference a "week" in the game, I mean a "vote cycle" of HoH, PoV, and the eviction night.

I started the season trying to speak with everyone at least a little bit. My philosophy in this game is that it's impossible to find a path to the end if you burn bridges. Someone that I knew I would click with after only a brief conversation was Mirdo. And we did! We were allied from the beginning to end! But I will add this important detail: I ALWAYS create more options and backup plans for whenever I feel they are required. My first official alliance in this game was (believe it or not) a final two with Trunkz called "Better Call Saul". Now, I had no reason to believe that my closest ally right out the gate would get expelled, but I was able to squeak by the first few rounds using that as a sort of shield. But losing that guaranteed number was the beginning of a point in the game where I believe I was the primary house target. Luckily by this point, I had been a part of a stronger trio alliance with Mirdo and Almonds, and it was thanks to the bonds built here that prevented me from being sent home in favor of Al.

During this period of the game, I did some reflecting, which brings me to the word that I would personally use to describe my game (if I could in one word) and that's "adapt". With Cel absolutely dominating the game at this point, prepared to target me and evict me whenever he pleases, I enacted a plan. The week of Clear's eviction, I reached out to Drask, planting a seed that it was in his best interest to work with me moving forward. I realized that while Drask was in the numbers, I needed him have the thought in the back of his head that I would be his best path to the end of the game. This created justttt enough of a rift, where instead of myself or my closest ally Mirdo being evicted, it was Blakers, who had been voting with Celever. At this point, I was able to go from being an easy boot, to having everyone on my side come f5 where I was able to win HoH and evict the legendary Celever. Meanwhile, I was also able to create a Final 4 and Final 3 scenario which almost certainly guaranteed my spot in the end.

mirdo

Having played closely to you when it mattered during this game Mirdo, I feel like I understand your thought process here. I definitely understand the honesty and bluntness you played with as I did the same thing for the majority of the game. But I do want to say that in my final moments of the game it put a target on your back for me, in the same way that I put a target on my back for you. I could tell what you were doing and how you were going to argue your case, and by the start of part 3 of the FHoH I had decided I was going to eliminate you if I won. Obviously this ended up not mattering (I suck at text based comps as I proved multiple times this season) and my lack of any real plan of attack throughout this game made me a bad candidate to win regardless of how that played out, but that's neither here nor there. What I'm asking you is, do you think that blunt attitude was worth the risk throughout the game?
Yes.
Absolutley. Obviously I knew that especially my late game approach would have the potential to not guarantee me Final 2 anymore. But honestly. I only had one path going forward. If I wanted to win I needed to get FHoH. I wasnt beating Sena if he takes me. I wasnt beating you if you take me.
I needed to take the risks to build a resume. And Considering you wouldnt ve taken me (even though I dont quite believe you there :p) shows that I managed to build a late case for myself that wouldve made you unsure if you could beat me.

Obviously there is a big diffrence between Honesty and Bluntness. But I tried to just be straight up. Telling you whats the deal because I respect your intelligence. We both knew im not beating you.
So I didnt act like I was gonna take you. Because you and I knew that it wouldve been stupid. I like and respect you too much to lie to you.

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
Here's my full case on my journey this season, so I hope everyone takes the time to read it and ask any questions as they come up!

Attachments

• Sena, the Undying_ Why I Should Win BB13.pdf
    28.4 KB · Views: 12

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Here's my full case on my journey this season, so I hope everyone takes the time to read it and ask any questions as they come up!
I will be completely honest here and say that while I knew full well that you and mirdo had a strong connection, I had no idea how close you two truly were and you both deserve a lot of credit for that. I played like my only chance at F2 was comping out but I didn't realize that it actually was. You were an incredibly crafty player who got by with next to nothing and I think that contrasts very well with mirdo's game. However, I have to admit that mirdo's game comes across as more complete and well rounded, and that he managed his public appearance to the house considerably better than you did. You should never be in a situation where you have to consider someone who just nominated you & you've only just started seriously speaking to as your second closest ally, as much as I love that energy and it is a huge part of the reason my game got a boost of strength after W5 as well. It just isn't something that works out. I'm speaking to myself as much as I am you here, lol.

Either way, I love you both, and regardless of how arguably terrible of a decision taking you two to F3 was, it was incredibly fun and if not me, I'm glad that one of you two is going to end up the winner of this game. I look forward to working with you in future games Sena, and you too Mirdo if you ever choose to come back for another. ❤️

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
This is a strange F2 for me, since you've both played very strong yet different games. To me, Sena's game is characterised by winning in in face of adversity, to make it to the end despite being a target for much of the game. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Mirdo established many early bonds and managed to stay on everyone's good side while working for his own interests to make it to the end.

My question, then, is this -- when you made your application for the season, how did you describe your attitude towards the game, and do you feel that your gameplay reflected your early expectations and ambitions for the season? (why/why not?)

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
I will be completely honest here and say that while I knew full well that you and mirdo had a strong connection, I had no idea how close you two truly were and you both deserve a lot of credit for that. I played like my only chance at F2 was comping out but I didn't realize that it actually was. You were an incredibly crafty player who got by with next to nothing and I think that contrasts very well with mirdo's game. However, I have to admit that mirdo's game comes across as more complete and well rounded, and that he managed his public appearance to the house considerably better than you did. You should never be in a situation where you have to consider someone who just nominated you & you've only just started seriously speaking to as your second closest ally, as much as I love that energy and it is a huge part of the reason my game got a boost of strength after W5 as well. It just isn't something that works out. I'm speaking to myself as much as I am you here, lol.

Either way, I love you both, and regardless of how arguably terrible of a decision taking you two to F3 was, it was incredibly fun and if not me, I'm glad that one of you two is going to end up the winner of this game. I look forward to working with you in future games Sena, and you too Mirdo if you ever choose to come back for another. ❤️
I totally respect your thought process here, but if I may just respond to when you said that I shouldn't have to consider someone that just nommed me; I feel like this just speaks to the position that I was in for most of this game. Right from the get-go I had a group ready to evict me, but I was always able to find the in-road. In my opinion, if I'm able to get someone who just nommed me, to think that I was their best chance at F2, then that's good gameplay. But I do respect your thought process and I wish that I could have integrated into the larger masses right off the bat cuz that would've made things a bit easier haha

Draskk

Blast From The Past
I totally respect your thought process here, but if I may just respond to when you said that I shouldn't have to consider someone that just nommed me; I feel like this just speaks to the position that I was in for most of this game. Right from the get-go I had a group ready to evict me, but I was always able to find the in-road. In my opinion, if I'm able to get someone who just nommed me, to think that I was their best chance at F2, then that's good gameplay. But I do respect your thought process and I wish that I could have integrated into the larger masses right off the bat cuz that would've made things a bit easier haha
100% and that still deserves credit. This is a very close F2 and my decision isn't final. But I want to know, did anything happen between you and Cel leading up to the first nomination? Or was it truly a blindside?

Last edited:

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
This is a strange F2 for me, since you've both played very strong yet different games. To me, Sena's game is characterised by winning in in face of adversity, to make it to the end despite being a target for much of the game. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Mirdo established many early bonds and managed to stay on everyone's good side while working for his own interests to make it to the end.

My question, then, is this -- when you made your application for the season, how did you describe your attitude towards the game, and do you feel that your gameplay reflected your early expectations and ambitions for the season? (why/why not?)
This is a great question! I think for me, especially after the last time I played, my attitude towards the game revolves around the idea that everyone is a potential ally. I do feel like my gameplay reflected this because I was constantly examining the wall of players thinking to myself "Okay so what are my options? Who do I enjoy working with/talking to enough to create a lasting relationship with?" You were able to witness this first hand! Trunkz was extremely quiet, but rather than see him as just an inactive, we still sought out that opportunity to make a potential alliance! Who knows what coulda happened if was more invested into the game! Also reiterating from my response to Drask, being able to see him as a potential ally rather than an enemy saved me in this game.

xSENAx

Aspiring Trainer
100% and that still deserves credit. This is a very close F2 and my decision isn't final. But I want to know, did anything happen between you and Cel leading up to the first nomination? Or was it truly a blindsided?
I'm glad you asked! Because we actually had a conversation prior to nominations discussing who we thought made sense as a target for the week. Cel nommed me and Trunkz to go after a duo, but the whole time I'm pretty certain he was hoping for that TE backdoor we had discussed. Cel can confirm this if he likes, but I believe my performance and notoriety for being a "schemer" from BB11 is why I was his initial nom, with the outcome of TE, a known challenge beast, being evicted instead.