Games Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
BB13Logo.JPEG.jpg

Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage
Hosted by @VioletValkyrie

Welcome to the dazzling world of idols as we enter the newest season of PokéBeach Big Brother: Starlight Stage! The intense lights bring fortune and fame, but they don’t arrive alone. The road to becoming an idol is never easy, filled with new treacherous twists as well as competitions and challenges standing between you and stardom.
The stage is what you make of it. Good or bad, it's all up to you to decide just what colour this starlight stage will shine.

To audition for your chance to enter this season, fill out this application form! Applications have been re-opened until December 17th 2021 at 6:00PM PST. At that time, we'll move into our next steps of cast selection.
If you’re new or simply looking to brush up on your knowledge, why not stop by the PokéBeach Big Brother Wiki, filled with records of every past season to date?

Before you do that, though, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with Big Brother and its rules and information.

Alliances are of course permitted, and strongly encouraged. You may make as many alliances as you’d like to with other houseguests. This can be done through Discord group DMs. However, the hostess must be added to the conversation.

The game cannot be discussed with any evicted houseguests. If you have a Discord alliance with any evicted houseguests, please remove them (or if you have been evicted, leave your alliance chats). Additionally, outside communication about the game with non-houseguests is not allowed.

In this game, screenshots may be necessary for some challenge submissions. When signing up, make sure your device is able to take a screenshot, otherwise you will have problems when you need one. When you submit a score, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. This can be done by having your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad. Whatever works to prove the screenshot was taken by you.

These rules are to be taken very seriously to preserve the healthy sportsmanship of the game, and breaking the rules will result in heavy punishment, possibly including risk of immediate expulsion and future blacklisting.
There will be little tolerance for inactivity in the game. In order to keep the game flow sweet and spicy, a warning system is in place for anyone unable to submit for competitions or vote at eviction. If you fail to submit your nominations or a POV competition, you will receive a double offense, and will be given 12 more hours to make up the decision.

Example:

Warning #1: If you miss a competition or vote, you will be given a slight warning.

Warning #2: If you miss a second competition or vote, you will be given a more severe warning.

Warning #3: If you miss three or more competitions or votes, you risk being expelled and removed from the game at the host's discretion.

It is perfectly okay to send in conditional submissions (ex: “In case I’m not online again, my vote is for Lorde, but don’t lock that in”). I will be able to take those and count them if you’re unavailable by the deadline. If you’re unable to submit for a competition, or don’t want to, please let me know and we will work together on finding a solution that works for you. I will likely be stricter on this rule than most other hosts, so it’s imperative to let me know if you run into any complications whenever possible so we can keep the game’s flow on track for everyone involved, playing or not. Failure to follow this guideline may result in warnings or penalties.
In this game, there are no changes to the general week structure seen in Big Brother.
For those who are familiar with my previous game structure, there will be a Week Zero between the game’s start date and Week One, but this game will not feature lengthy End of Week segments seen in previous games. There may still be short amounts of content in-between weeks, however.

If you’re not familiar with what this means, or have any confusion with the way this game works, please read through this section carefully to make sure you understand this sequence.

Head of Household (HoH):
This is the first competition and event of a week, a competition that everyone except the previous HoH competes in. The winner of this competition becomes the Head of Household for the week, giving them immunity and control over the nominees.

Nomination Ceremony:
After the HOH has been crowned, they will then make their nominees. The 2 players that the HOH picks are now up for eviction, and are at risk of being eliminated from the game.

Power of Veto (POV):
After the nominees have been selected, the Power of Veto will begin. The only houseguests participating in this competition will be the HOH, the nominees, and 3 other randomly selected houseguests. The winner will be able to save 1 of the HOH's nominees, and if 1 of them is saved the HOH must nominate someone to replace them (though this cannot be the winner of the POV, immunity is gained in addition to the power).

Eviction:
After all of the above events have happened, the players will all vote on who will leave the Big Brother house. The player with the most votes will be evicted, and out of the game. After the eviction, players are given a set amount of time before the start of the next week, repeating the cycle.
The Jury:
After a certain amount of time, it will be announced that the houseguests remaining have reached the jury phase of the game. This means that everyone left in the house will either be in the Final 2, or a part of the jury. The jury members will cast their vote for 1 of the 2 finalists to win the game.

Finalists:
At the end of the game, there will only be 2 houseguests left. During the finale, these 2 will face the jury, and plead their cases to win to them. The jury will be able to ask them questions, to make things clear about their gameplay. The finalist who receives the most votes from the jury will be crowned the winner of Big Brother 13!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Game Start

Ladies, gentlemen, and any lovely others, welcome to the thirteenth season of PokéBeach Big Brother! Now that arguably the hypest live cast reveal of PBB history has concluded and our houseguests have been introduced to each other, time to introduce them to the public! We'll start with the returning players and the games they've played!

- Al (@Alfze) - BB7, BB8
- Almonds (@FourteenAlmonds) - BB9, BB10
- Blakers (@Blakers) - BB1, BB2, BB3, BB4
- Brave (@Brave Vesperia) - BB4, BB8, BB9, BB12
- Celever (@Celever) - BB2, BB5, BB7
- Draskk (@Draskk) - BB4, BB5, BB6, BB12
- Mirdo (@mirdo) - BB2, BB3, BB4, BB6, BB7, BB8, BB10
- Scorpion (@Scorpi0n) - BB9, BB11
- Sena (@xSENAx) - BB11
- TE (@TOTAL_EPICNESS) - BB3, BB4, BB5, BB6

We also have two new players!

- Clear (@Clear1731) - Newcomer
- Trunkz (@Trunxkzy) - Newcomer

Welcome to the game, players. What a game it shall be...
And welcome to Week Zero!

Starting from now, you have 25 hours, or until December 19th, 2021 at 6:00PM PST to get to know your fellow houseguests, send out any friend requests you may want to, form groups, spit on each other, or ask me any questions! A reminder that if you're making any DMs or group chats with each other, you must add me. We'll see you back here shortly for when the real game begins.

And trust me when I say, you're going to need this time. Because with what's coming up, you'll need all the help you can get. Toodles!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part One:
Backstage Pass

The curtains have raised, and the crowd cheers as twelve premier idols take to the stage to perform in their debut live! The sparkle in their eyes matched, even trumped, by the shower of lights in the stage. Call and responses are relayed throughout the entire audience, the idols introduced to the stage and the stage to the idols. The only thing left to do is to shine. The music begins and if there's one thing they know from their training, it's that the fans come first. What better way to start than with some good old-fashioned appeal? Because the only thing stronger than the lights on stage...

...is the crushing pressure of how quick you could lose it all.

Welcome, one and all, to Week One! You may be very quick to notice your very first twist of the season, one not uncommon. Week One will be divided into more than one part, and what better way to begin than with our very first competition of the season!
You've all had the time to get to know each other, so let's see where that's brought you all! Maybe you've formed your game-winning alliance right from the word go, or maybe you're one to hold things close to your chest and play slower. We'll all see how that comes together today.

Your first performance of tonight will be...
a Popularity Contest!

You may have seen this in a previous game, but if not, I'll be a kind hostess and explain what's going on here. In your diary rooms, you'll be given a list of this game's cast. Your job is to order that list however you like, numbered 1-11. 1 would be the highest, and 11 would be the lowest. The person with the highest average rank on everyone's list will win the competition, along with the fabled prize of...

Immunity for all of Week One!

As for the lowest rank, well... the two people with the lowest average rank will be immediately nominated for eviction. After this competition is over, we'll have a vote to decide who goes home. Fight back as hard as you can, houseguests, because at the end of the day it'll either be you or them.

Here's an example list:

1 - Violet
2 - NinjaPenguin
3 - Jabberwock
4 - Jade
5 - Lorde

You'll have 24 hours, or until December 20th 2021 at 6:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. Let me know if you have any difficulties, technical or otherwise, with submitting for this competition.
Any kind of score throwing is not allowed during this competition.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part One Results

I gave you the time to talk, I gave you the time to walk, now it's the time to see who you put on the block...
Results for your first competition are up! Here's how things went.

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won immunity! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with an average ranking of 3.09...
@Alfze! Congratulations Al! Your houseguests have given you complete and total immunity for all of the first week!

2nd: @Blakers with 3.18
3rd: @mirdo with 4.00
4th: @Celever with 4.54
5th: @xSENAx with 4.81
6th: @Draskk with 6.09
7th: @Clear1731 with 6.90
8th: @Trunxkzy with 7.09
9th: @Brave Vesperia with 7.27
10th: @TOTAL_EPICNESS with 8.09

And your bottom two slots:

11th: @Scorpi0n with 8.36
12th: @FourteenAlmonds with 8.63

Now, Scorp and Almonds will have to face off in a house vote! The winner lives to chase that starlight another day while the loser will have their hopes crashed, their dreams dashed, and fade into the dark backstage.

Week One - Part One Vote

This will be the final stage for one of you. When the lights go out, so too will your time on stage, leaving only a memory of your stardom.

By the end of tonight's vote, one of you will be evicted, unable to continue playing or discussing the game with any of your fellow houseguests.
The current nominees are:
Scorpi0n | FourteenAlmonds

A reminder to everyone that all you have to do is ping me in your diary room telling me who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. And remember, although they'll be the ones off the stage, this huge decision could make or break your entire game...​

You have 24 hours, or until December 21st 2021 at 6:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since this is not an HoH, Al is allowed to vote tonight. However, Scorpion and Almonds may not vote, since they're on the block, and that would just be silly. Like, you'd probably just vote for each other.
This means that there are ten votes being cast tonight, and there is a possibility for a tie. If a tie occurs, Almonds will immediately face eviction due to coming in last place.

Failing to place a vote by the deadline will cost you a warning penalty, which will be harsher than normal.
You may change your vote at any time before the deadline or before the last vote is received, whichever comes first. When this occurs, all votes will be locked and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Give it everything you've got, houseguests. Nothing matters to an idol more than their career.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part One Vote

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Your first vote was to evict...
Scorpi0n.

Your second vote was to evict...
Scorpi0n.

Your third vote was to evict...
Scorpi0n.

Your fourth vote was to evict...
Scorpi0n.

Your fifth vote was to evict...
Scorpi0n.

Your sixth vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Scorpi0n.
Scorpi0n
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a unanimous 10-0 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! You'll have a seat in the audience very soon, and your eviction here tonight may ripple through the game going forwards. Only time may tell...

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part Two:
Steadfast Pride, Piercing Sunset

Now that we're one idol down, we need to work twice as hard to entertain! And speaking of twice, you'll notice a little theme here: pairs!

Your Popularity Contest standings weren't just to determine immunity and instant nominees, they're here to determine your partners!
Each of you, excluding Al due to his immunity, will be paired together based on your standings for part two of this week. You'll be paired together as such: 2nd place + 11th/12th place, 3rd place/10th place, and so on. Therefore, here are your partners:

Blakers (2nd) and Almonds (12th)
mirdo (3rd) and TE (10th)
Celever (4th) and Brave (9th)
Sena (5th) and Trunkz (8th)
Draskk (6th) and Clear (7th)

Now that you've been happily paired together, what else to do but compete? Everyone loves a good hateship.

In this part of the week, you'll be battling against your partner to win immunity! The losing players will be put on the block for the winners to vote out in a second eviction vote!

You'll compete in a Best of 3 set of Connect 4 to keep yourself alive this week. Contact your partner to find a suitable time to play these matches. Screenshots must be sent to me with proof, along with both players agreeing on the outcome of the match.

You'll have 48 hours, or until December 23rd 2021 at 6:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that both you and your partner are required to submit for this competition, and both of you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. Let me know if you and/or your partner have any difficulties, technical or otherwise, with submitting for this competition.
Conceding the match at any point is allowed.
If all 5 pairs submit before this 48 hour deadline, this competition will end early, and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Important Announcement

Speaking of the deadline, after this competition, we'll have a 24 hour voting period for the losers on the block. Once that period is over, we'll deal with any tiebreaks and go straight into our holiday break! This is planned to last from the night of the 24th after our vote to the night of the 27th, when your next update will be announced. At this time, we encourage you to chill out, enjoy the holidays, and loosen up! No game updates will be announced during this period. This is just a time to sit back, relax, and praise the best host in all of PBB (aka me) for ensuring that the game doesn't interfere with any plans you may have in your lives. Can't wait to see you all around then! Now, where were we?

Ah, yes.
Keep fighting, idols! Or it may be your light that burns out next.~

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part Two Results

The game's only just begun and not long after, a showdown has ensued. Five pairs face off to gain supremacy, but only half the group can say they've got what it takes...
Results for your competition are up! Here's how things went.

You were split into pairs for this competition, and now I'll announce the winners, who are immune from any votes this week:
Almonds
TE
Celever
Sena
Draskk

Congratulations to the five of you! As for everyone else...
Time for your vote!

The five of you will have to face off in a house vote! The winners live to chase that starlight another day while the loser will have their hopes crashed, their dreams dashed, and fade into the dark backstage.

Week One - Part Two Vote

This will be the final stage for one of you. When the lights go out, so too will your time on stage, leaving only a memory of your stardom.

By the end of tonight's vote, one of you will be evicted, unable to continue playing or discussing the game with any of your fellow houseguests.
Blakers | mirdo | Brave Vesperia | Trunkz | Clear

A reminder to everyone that all you have to do is ping me in your diary room telling me who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. And remember, although they'll be the ones off the stage, this huge decision could make or break your entire game...​

You have just over 22 hours, or until December 23rd 2021 at 6:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since this is once again not an HoH, Al is allowed to vote tonight as the victor of Part One, and everyone else who is immune will be joining him tonight. The five people on the block may not vote, because you snooze you lose. Or, you snost you lost? Either way, this means that there are six votes being cast tonight, and there is a possibility for a tie. If a tie occurs, any houseguests on the block who are not part of the tie will be given a 24 hour period to vote for those who are tied. This process will repeat, adding additional votes until a single majority vote to evict has been made.

Failing to place a vote by the deadline will cost you a warning penalty, which will be harsher than normal.
You may change your vote at any time before the deadline or before the last vote is received, whichever comes first. When this occurs, all votes will be locked and the results will be announced at the host's earliest convenience.

Give it everything you've got, houseguests. Nothing matters to an idol more than their career.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One - Part Two Vote

The crowd roars with cheers of excitement, but as you all know, all good things must come to an end. You wave your goodbyes to the crowd, and the lights dim, before the whole stage is seeped in darkness. Your votes will now be tallied.

Brave.

Brave.

Your 3rd vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...Brave.
Brave Vesperia
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a unanimous 6-0 vote. Thank you for playing!

Stick around with us! You'll have a seat in the audience very soon, and your eviction here tonight may ripple through the game going forwards. Only time may tell...

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes, and welcome to our holiday break! This break will last for just over 72 hours, or until December 26th at 6:00PM PST when your next update will come out! Take the time to relax, sip some hot chocolate, enjoy the holidays, and to remember that Big Brother is always watching...

And that an idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Head of Household:
Viva la Live!

Welcome back from your break, idols! Now that you've proved to the world you can stay on the stage when it shakes, it's time to show everyone how far you can really go now that we've settled back in.
This week, we'll be sticking with the classic Head of Household competition. You know it, you love it, but in case you're neither of those, here's a refresher for those new.

All of you will be playing in a competition in order to win, usually by obtaining the highest score. The winner of this competition will be crowned Head of Household and given immunity for the week. They may not vote at the end of the week, but are instead given a tiebreaker vote, able to evict the houseguest of their choice in the event of a tie.
From there, the Head of Household will nominate two houseguests for eviction, who will be placed on the block at the end of the week. The Head of Household, the two nominees, and up to three randomly chosen houseguests will then play in a Power of Veto competition, where the winner gets to choose if they want to remove a nominee from the block. The Head of Household then picks someone new to replace them on the block if necessary, and the final vote to end the week begins.

Since BB13 is the second game to be hosted after the great Flash massacre at the end of 2020, I can no longer give you any jokes about being the undisputed queen of flash games, but I can give you something that might scratch that itch for now. My only question now is, can you keep your balance in this competition...

...or will falling off the stage be the first misstep in your career's demise?

...ZBall!

...Okay, fine. Technically, it's ZBall Christmas, but they're basically the same game.

As discussed earlier, the person with the highest final score in their submission will win the competition, along with the title of Head of Household and the benefits that come with it.

You'll have 48 hours, or until December 28th 2021 at 6:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for both desktop and mobile devices. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad. Here are some example screenshots of submissions I took for this competition.
LdEQo48.png
Screenshot_20211226-115428_Chrome.jpg

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition. If you're curious to learn more, there's a pinned message in the #host-announcements channel detailing how score throwing works.

And as for tonight's lowest ranking houseguest, I'd like to announce a tiny little major mechanic going forwards. An incentive to play just a teensy bit harder.

The Penalty Game

What's that look for? Aren't you familiar with the idea that when an idol loses a challenge, a penalty game waits right around the corner for them?

From this point forwards in the season, if you come in last place during a Head of Household competition, you'll be given a penalty. These can range from things like mass discord pings, having to change your profile picture or name to something embarrassing, or being given an embarrassing or difficult task you must complete.
For those of you familiar with the last PBB game, this is the have-not system, just returning under a different name. The difference in name is warranted and not just me stealing from Lorde though, as the penalty game will never directly give game-related or competition-related punishments. This means no score lowering or no inability to submit.

These are also different from inactivity warnings, and can stack with them. However, if you get some inactivity warnings, you'll be an easier pick for the penalty game, and man that'll look seriously bad for you. Funny for the rest of us though.

An idol's pride is important, remember! The last thing you'd want is to have to embarrass yourself over and over like this, right? Better play a bit harder then!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Head of Household Results

Dance practice takes a lot of effort, idols! You need to make sure your steps are on point, your rhythm is in tune, and your competitive spirit is still in tact.

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with the highest score of 979...
@Celever! Congratulations Cel! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @TOTAL_EPICNESS with 869!
In third place, @FourteenAlmonds with 395!

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the lowest score of 0 (because they did not submit)...
@Trunxkzy! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...
You'll also be given your first inactivity warning for not submitting. Please remember to submit on time!

Now then, Cel, you have 24 hours, or until December 29th at 6:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Power of Veto:
Viva la Live!

Ohhhh, this is the best part! I'd first like to begin tonight's announcement by announcing the nominees chosen by our Head of Household, @Celever.

If I call your name, you have henceforth been nominated for eviction.

@xSENAx
@Trunxkzy

Now then, let's find our random houseguest pulls to play in this competition! If I call your name, please step forwards.

@Clear1731
@FourteenAlmonds
@TOTAL_EPICNESS

I hope the six of you are ready for the best part of the week!

Your Power of Veto competition for tonight will be...
...Space Invaders!

The person with the highest final score in their submission will win the competition, along with the Power of Veto and the benefits that come with it. There are six houseguests playing in this competition. Anyone other than Cel, Sena, Trunkz, Clear, Almonds, and TE will be sitting out.

You'll have 48 hours, or until December 31st 2021 at 6:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for computers through your browser. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Power of Veto Results

Feeling exhausted yet, idols? Let's see how far you all went to claim this veto...

For this veto, I'd like to announce the top three scores, starting with the person who won the whole thing!
In first place, with the highest score of 136,200...
@xSENAx! Congratulations Sena! You've won this week's Power of Veto, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to remove a houseguest of your choice from the block, if you would like to!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 48,290!
In third place, @TOTAL_EPICNESS with 17,110!

@Trunxkzy has also been given a second inactivity warning. Your punishment has been made more severe. Please remember to submit on time next time, because it'll get worse than a simple warning and score punishment.

Now then, Sena, you have 24 hours, or until January 1st at 6:00PM PST to use the Power of Veto and choose one of the two nominees to remove from the block and back to safety:
@xSENAx | @Trunxkzy

If necessary, @Celever has 24 hours from the time of your post to re-nominate a houseguest. After the re-nomination has occured, a vote will be announced and begin at the host's earliest convenience.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'll nom TE to replace Sena. Big comp beast man, nice juxtaposition with the other nom who apparently doesn't play comps :U

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Vote

TOTAL_EPICNESS | Trunkz

You have just about 24 hours, or until January 2nd at 6:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. Since Cel won this week's HoH, he will not be voting tonight, unless a tie occurs, where Cel will cast the tiebreaking vote. The two people on the block may not vote, because you'd just vote for each other. Come on. Either way, this means that there are seven votes being cast tonight, and ideally there is no possibility for a tie.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two - Vote

TE.

Trunkz.

Your third vote was to evict...
TE.

Your fourth vote was to evict...
TE.

Your fifth vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...TE.

Your sixth vote, the last one able to weigh the vote to tie, was to evict...
...TE.
TOTAL_EPICNESS
has been evicted from Big Brother 13: Starlight Stage, with a 6-1 vote. Thank you for playing!

As for everyone else, thank you for your votes! I'll have your next update coming very soon! An idol never rests to please the fans!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Opening Act:
Searching for Stars

Welcome back idols! Just in time for Week Three to start. Before we begin I'd like to have a little talk with you. I'm a big fan of the older seasons of PBB! Nothing really compares to those times a couple years back where the game was still developing, and we did a lot of our discussion in-thread. I often like to think back to those times and I enjoy mixing in a bit of old in with the new. Just so we don't forget what we've done in the past, you know?

And look at you guys! You've survived two weeks, three votes, and left three people in the dust. Unfortunately for you all though, I often like to think back to those times.
Just so you don't forget the things you've done to the others, just to keep your own careers continuing.
Remember, idols, nothing matters to an idol more than their career. And the three you've cut short aren't quite finished with you.

Welcome to this week's fun little twist: Fallen Stars!

This is a game to honour the idols who have fallen from our stage. Throughout this game, three of you have been evicted: @Scorpi0n, @Brave Vesperia, and @TOTAL_EPICNESS.
It's up to you to put your faith in one of them.

To put your vote towards a group decision, simply say ##VOTE: (PLAYER) in your #big-brother-house channel. These votes are made publicly, and not in your diary rooms. You can change that vote at any time, but if at one time, a minimum of 5 of you agree on the same evicted houseguest, all votes will be locked and the discussion will end at the host's earliest convenience.

There are nine votes being cast tonight. If a two-way tie occurs, the evicted houseguest with the least amount of votes cast will place an extra tenth vote for one of the two tied evicted houseguests. If a three-way tie occurs, an extra tenth vote will be made randomly by the hostess to decide a winner.

You'll have a 48 hour long discussion ending on January 4th at 1:00PM PST to submit for this competition! You're all required to speak up at least once during this discussion, as well as cast your vote at least once. Failure to do so will result in inactivity, and earn you a warning. Evicted houseguests are allowed to speak as much as they want (but are not required to) in order to convince you to vote for them, or even for someone else.
Any kind of score throwing is not allowed during this competition. That's not really possible, you're required to pick someone.

Now, you might be asking me, Violet, best hostess in PBB, what's the point in this? Why are you making me choose? Why isn't this an HoH like it was in BB5?
Well, while you won't find yourself winning the title of Head of Household at the end of this road, whichever evicted houseguest you choose has a very important duty. They'll be responsible for giving a very special prize to a houseguest of their choosing.
I've got your attention now, don't I? What do you think it could be? Maybe it could be immunity? Maybe it'll be a cursed idol that puts you on the block instantly? Maybe it's a crown that does absolutely nothing! I've always got something special in store for my houseguests.

Oh, and you thought that was all I'd give you? Remember everyone, as much of a kind, giving host I am, I can be just as sharp and deceitful. After all, we can't have you sneak off backstage during a performance can we? No matter how important it may be, an idol must show the crowd their very best. That is to say, your alliance chats have now been locked until further notice. You may not speak or interact with them in any form. Breaking this new guideline once will result in a warning, and more than once will result in... well, I'm sure you don't wanna find out.

Have fuuun!~

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
##VOTE: Brave

Let’s just quickhammer this. Everyone voted for Brave and Brave has no significant connections from pre-game, so they’re the neutral, correct option here. Mirdo gets it from Scorp if it’s an advantage, and whoever was close enough with TE to vote Trunkz gets it from him. If you’re neither of these people vote Brave and let them decide 🤷

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Opening Act Results:

A majority has been reached, and quite quickly at that! During our discussion, the majority decided to grant @Brave Vesperia the power to bestow a prize upon one of the houseguests. This houseguest has been publicly announced to be @FourteenAlmonds and their prize has been awarded.

Now then, onto our week as planned.

Week Three - Head of Household:
Searching for Stars

As we begin this week proper, I'd like to remind you guys again that the older games of PBB are something I have a fondness for. I'm sure this will be easy to remind you of again as I pull up an old classic. One we'll never quite forget, I'm sure. After all, if we don't learn from the problems of our past...

...we'll be doomed to repeat them in the future. Maybe even worse. Who knows.

...2048!

The person with the highest final score in their submission will win the competition, along with the title of Head of Household and the benefits that come with it.

You'll have 48 hours, or until January 5th 2021 at 12:00PM PST to submit for this competition! A reminder that you are required to submit for this competition, and you will receive an inactivity warning if you do not submit. This competition should be available for both desktop and mobile devices. In the case that it isn't, let me know as soon as possible and we'll work towards finding a solution for you.
All submissions must come in the form of screenshots for this competition. Remember that when submitting, you must show proof the screenshot is yours. Ideally I prefer two forms of proof, the easiest being your PokéBeach account in another tab, or by putting your account name on a Notepad.
Celever may not compete in this competition, as the outgoing HoH from last week.

Any kind of score throwing is allowed during this competition.

A reminder again that the lowest scoring houseguest will be subject to this week's Penalty Game. What will it be, you wonder? Well, best not to find out, am I right?

Best of luck, idols.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Head of Household Results

A sharp mind and spacial awareness are important for an idol! You need to be able to think fast and make the right steps up there on stage! So, let's see who did the best job?

First up, I'm sure you'd all like to know who won Head of Household! We'll start from the top and work our way down the list.

In first place, with the highest score of 111,452...
@Blakers! Congratulations Blakers! You've been crowned Head of Household for this week, along with the benefits that come with it: immunity for the week, as well as the ability to nominate two of your fellow houseguests for eviction!

In second place, @FourteenAlmonds with 69,420!
In third place, @xSENAx with 22,600!

And the victim of this week's penalty game, with the lowest score of 5328...
@Trunxkzy! Congrats on coming first place in being last! Your punishment awaits you soon, for all to see...

Now then, Blakers, you have just over24 hours, or until January 6th at 1:00PM PST to name your nominees! You must name two of your fellow houseguests to put on the block, publicly in this thread. From there, your Power of Veto competition will begin. The floor is yours.

Last edited: