Best Wishes Movie 14: White—Victini and Zekrom/Black—Victini and Reshiram

What legendaries should appear in the 1st Movie?

• Yin Yang Trio

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Victini

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fighting trio and their Leader

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Rajin Trio

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Meloetta

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Genosect

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Best Wishes Movies

I voted Meloetta just because... I want it. x3

We're probably getting the donkey, though. And the Fighting trio, I guess?

The movie will highly be about Victini and maybe Reshiram and Zekrom (maybe; because we saw Lugia and Ho-oh in the Zoroark movie, but for what I know, they ain't in the movie)

Because we have seen Victini in the trailer, and because its a event Pokemon, special Pokemon, then it highly points to it being in the movie. I mean... for what reason should they then include it in the trailer when its a event Pokemon and not just the mascots? :b

Well, they do need an event Pokémon or four to go with the movie, and Victini's already out through the Liberty Ticket...
...Then again, I guess they can just give us a special Victini with special moves or something, as with Darkrai/Shaymin.

I'm confused as to why this is a poll... The trailer shows Reshi, Zek and Victini. Ergo they will be in the movie.

And to the best of my knowledge there's never many more Legendaries than 3 or so per movie, so mystery solved.

YakobTheRed: The TEASER shows them, but teasers don't necessarily include anything from the actual movie. The teaser for the 13th movie showed Lugia and Ho-Oh fighting, and that didn't happen, so...

I KNOW the Energy Dragon trio and Victini will appear, but I hope in the movie after that, the Raijin trio appears because I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM.

my guesses

1st movie: we already have that(maybe victini will show up)

other movies:
an movie with meleotta will get her own movies maybe or some how get genosect or the fighting trio in there

i don't know i am just guessin

but the movie looks interesting cant wait for it to hit the web XD

We will be discussing this movies and the other movies when they are announced. Reshiram and Zekrom might not show up because of the whole lugia and ho oh think but if this is like DP it will start off with the main legendaries. I hope that the ice dragon is also in this movie.

Edit: Yakob Movie 2 had 4 legends, 8 had 4 legends, 11 had 4 legends, 12 had 5 legends and 13 had 4 so yeah there have been movies with over 3 legends.

1st Movie: Victini and/or Reshiram, Zekrom only.
2nd: Kerudio and the other Beasts
3rd: Meloetta and/or Raijin Trio
4th: Genosect

YakobTheRed said:
there's never many more Legendaries than 3 or so per movie

Revalation Lugia had 4 legendary birds. Arceus and the jewel had Sinnoh's dragon trio plus arceus plus heatran if you count heatran as legendary. Recent Zoroak movie had Celebi plus Johto's legendary dogs.

^ Plus Movie 11 had Giratina, Dialga, Shaymin and Regigigas, Movie 8 had Reggisteel, Reggirock, Reggice and Mew, and Movie 13 had Suicune, Raikou, Entei and Celebi. Anyway i would like for this one to have the Yin yang trio and victini, but if not then the fighting trio and their leader.

New Movie Title! Do you think it will be Zekrom in the movie? Do you think it will be N? Post your theories. I think it will be Zekrom.

Dmaster said i could revive it.

I genuinely don't care, so long as the opening scene/cameo rocks. Apparently Jimmy battles Ash in Ruler of Illusions, and he has a Donphan. Squee.

In all seriousness, I'd expect to see Reshiram and Zekrom, since they're the faces of Pokémon Black and White.

@FireMeowth: In fact, there's an attack called "V-Generate" which was obviously made for Victini but it still can't learn it, so I'm predicting they'll distribute a Victini at the time of the movie with that attack...

@XieRH: Heatran is officially a legendary pokémon. period. That shoudn't even be questionable...

Hmm, do you think it might be Keldeo guys, because, the movie names usually give us a Pokemon name, and that since the 6th movie we've had Pokemon that we don't know about or that are apart of an event. So it kind of makes sense for it to be Keldeo and since musketeers are seen as heroes.

Good point-it also goes with the theme of the 3 musketeers 'fighting people to help Pokemon somehow'.

Usually Movies beginning a new Generation usually showcase the major Legendaries,which is why I chose The Yin/Yang duo.I may be wrong,like just a proportion of what most poke' movies showcase.

I don't really see much of a trend with "major" legendaries. It was like that for Gen IV but not so much with the earlier generations.

Back