Votes: 5 45.5%
  • richie

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • any of the gym leaders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kingoftheblaze

Aspiring Trainer
who do u think it is may, Hikari,ash,gray,richie or any of the gym leaders explain why u think this 6 i say richie

Even though you didn't say him, Harrison from G/S/C. He was the only good person, like ever.

Out of those, Gary.

Arcanine out.

I'll say "Jimmy" from cronocails coz he is also Goku from DBZ! (I mean the same VA)

Gary, because he beat Ash who beat all the gym leaders, Richie, and May. Plus Hikari just started out as a trainer.

Problem with Gary is that he's not a trainer any more....so I don't count him. Plus, Harrison beat Ash, who beat Gary. In a roundabout way, Harrison beat Gary :p.

Arcanine out.

Even though it's not int he poll, but any of the Elite Four are the strongest trainers. Seeing how they beat Ash easily. If I had to choose from the list it will be Gary.

Gary is not that strong it is just ash always uses pikachu in his one on one battles but if he used another pokemon he would win.

I'd say either Agatha or Sabrina. Those two gave Ash a true schooling.

Then again, so did Salon Maiden Anabel the first time Ash went up against her, but she lost anyway. Sabrina and Agatha did not lose to him yet.

Richie. I would have voted for garry, however, he isnt a trainer any more, and i just figured, ash has beaten garry once, but he hasnt beaten richie
Ash beat sabrina

Back