Help Best Techs To Beat Golisopod/Zoroark

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
I am playing Brokenvoir(gardy/max potion), for an upcoming league cup. I was wondering about any techs to beat/ swing the matchup in gardy's favor? Maybe Turtonator-GX? Any help would be appreciated.I am playing ≈ Christoper Schemanskes's decklist. Decklist Below:

Attachments

• tumblr_oznxi7M5s71w83dpio1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oznxi7M5s71w83dpio1_1280.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 14
I wouldn't play Turtonator. The problems Gardy has against ZoroPod are Golisopod's small Energy attachments for reasonable damage and a combination of Acerola and Enhanced Hammer. This in combination with Puzzle of Time can make things tricky.

I don't think techs are the answer. A difference in approaching the matchup is more important, in my opinion, because you know how they beat you. This is helpful. You should know to conserve DCE drops until you're ready to take a big KO on a Pod or a Zoroark. You should also know to Twilight GX after your opponent has discarded those DCE in the late game so you can make a final push and be more aggressive.

Could you maybe explain what kind of problems you have against the deck in general?

Could you maybe explain what kind of problems you have against the deck in general?
I feel ike when I play that deck,I can take care of zoroark using 2 gallade, but never the golisopods. The golisopods just come late game and destroy me.

Back