BW/BW2 Best Spot to train in Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renjil12

?
Ah ok, I think it depends on what level your Pokemon are, becuase if it is at a high level and you are far into the game then you may want to train near the leauge or the nearest place to find Pokemon where you are in the game now (if you havent got as far as the league)

Fire_Master

Unova Champion + President-For-Life
They imported it. -_-

Anywho, there's this little place called "Training Cave" on route 9. Maybe you should check around there. :p

Bluesummers

Schrunchy the Skymin!
Guys, did you check your item inventory? You get a Lucky Egg from the Professor after the 5th badge. Anyhow, the Victory Road is the best option for you now for extra EXP gain.

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
^ Wow...
I would say the closest you can get to the Leauge, and find some grass. :D

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Not sure how much this helps, but Tabunne give out buttloads of EXP. Wherever you can find the highest level Tabunne might be a good spot.

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
Well it depends. If you want Lv.100 Pokemon, go to the Champion. Avarage Lv.Pokemon(Like Lv.65-80) go to Victory Road. Baby pokemon like Lv.1-5,use wild Pokemon battles for people starting to EV train. Thats my advice. Hope it's good use to you!:)

Pokemaster99

Aspiring Trainer
Pokefan4000 said:
Not sure how much this helps, but Tabunne give out buttloads of EXP. Wherever you can find the highest level Tabunne might be a good spot.
I trained in the nimbasa city stadium and small court after the E4. There's 20 trainers total with 60's Pokémon. I also gave my ppl the lucky egg and battled vanillish above the Icirrus city gym.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I'd say near Giant Chasm, Undella town, and Black City. Anywere near Route 13 and 14, but watch out for Solrock's explosion! :p

DominantMagmotar

Aspiring Trainer
I recomend inside Victory Road for water and grass types, and the grass on Route 10 "In front of the Pokemon League doors", for Flying, Fire, Poison, and pretty much every thing else. You can't go into the "Challenger's Cave" on Route 9 untill you beat the game,"Defeating N for the first time". Also, the rough ground in Victory Road shows a Heatmor, so it's a great place to train a Water type with a Lucky Egg.
If your aiming to beat N, The Elite Four, and Ghetsis.
For just a great place to train:

White & Black:
Train with Bianca on Sat. and Sun.
Black City
Undella Bay, for Water, Grass, and Electric types.
Route 11 for Flying, Fire, Grass, Electric, and Fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.