Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: good or bad packs?

ray *, lass and PETM in three boosters?! and reverse also?! you have more luck than my friends alltogether!

RE: good or bad packs?

Ray* is def. the best thing there. The azurill you got is also a pretty fun card too. but at least you're having better luck than me. I bought around 10 booster packs and not a single rare holo, and most of the alternate holos were commons >_<

RE: What is the weakest card in the world?

ting112 said:
tehkingdra said:
Blastoise base set, Suicune ex, Vileplume ex, Super Energy Removal, Prof. Oak, Computer Search, Rare Candy, Holon Mentor, Cleffa NG, Rocket's Admin, Slowking NG, Sneasel NG, Muk Fossil, Erika, Item Finder, Trash Exchange, Cessation Crystal, etc. Those cards have no use whatsoever.

WHOEVER THINKS RARE CANDY, HOLON MENTOR AND CESSATION CRYSTAL, ETC. sucks IS A PERSON i WILL HATE FOREVER.!

Content yourself. I stand by my opinion :D

If I already posted here, forgive me. But I think the weakest card has to be Balloon Berry. We can use Switch! Stupid Balloon Berry...

I would have to say '' Magic Carp'' his almost good for nothing it seems.
But don't underestimate him, when he evolves, ooh...

secretsof2113 said:
base set gastly being bad? destiny bond my friends.....destiny bond.

How is it possible to actually consider Destiny Bond good? You know, because it FORCES people to KO Gastly after you use it.

Destiney bond isn't bad, if they KO you, then they get Koed too.

Also baloon berry is very good. If you use it in a slowking deck you get free retreat and +10 attack with slowking UF.

I would have to say the worst card in format is Rocket's Persian Ex because you can't use Rocket's meowth. >.>

which elekid did u meant?
since baloon berry and fluffy berry was mentioned i will mention, BERRY!!
which removes 2 damage counter *coff* potion *coff*
but gold berry in the other hand was usefull =)

Magikarp (Of any kind). Has a strong Stage 1 form, but it's pretty much of a "who get's lucky" card.

yea thanks to it's hp never fail to be 30 now with delta we have lickitung d to lick it away
*poof* magikarp was licked out (knocked out)

Jungle Bellsprout. All they do is multiply and do ten. Not like they evolve into anything to look foward to either.

There're around the base set. Of course they're not too good. In that time, CFF is somewhat useful. I think, I wasn't playing correctly then...

no base set got a few very strong cards as well
my favorite card was abra kadabra "ALAKAZAM" =D <--- sorry off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back