Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: What is the strongest card in the world????

Does it even matter what the strongest card is?In my opinion this is pointless.-_-

Rare Candy for best trainer
strongest card would be Lugia Ex

Mr. Mime ex was a joke. If one of your moves is blocked, use the other one. Their bodies only stop damage anyway, Special Conditions and everything else gets through. And only 80 HP? No thanks. It's a shame, really.

Strongest card? Eh. As far as damage output goes, anything that says "Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does X damage times the number of heads." is supreme; it can theoretically do an infinite amount of damage.

If you want to get an actual number, there was a while back about the highest damage you could get without flipping a coin. The highest undisputed damage we came up with was 3,060. However, it could be undisputed because shortly after posting that, the thread died, was revived and promptly locked. But hey, what can you do.

I'm not being byast, Venusaur (CG) because green blast can deal damage equal to all the energies of your deck + 20. Another card is Quilfish (RR). Whenever it takes damage (even if knocked out), flip a coin until you get tails, ten times the number of heads. So it doesn't need any energy. Lairon (HP) can use Iron head, to deal 30x the number of heads.

do more votings pls? trying ti reach 1000.. and now the highest vote is only 6..? isnt that not enough... hehe..

So this thread is another piece of SPAM? If you're not trying to see people's opinions, rather in getting votes, then find something that really matters.

sorry sorry.. its not another SPAM monster inc... i want peoples opinion.. i wanna noe y they vote for ... y is it the strongest pokemon in the world

well in my opinon I dont think there is a quote on quote STRONGEST CARD IN THE WORLD.
and if you think about it mabey the strongest card is Medicham EX (EM), Nidoqueen (FL) and Mew EX on account they won worlds

What Ryu? Oh no...you got it all wrong. Those cards are good and were involved with winning the worlds, yes. But it is all about the strategy. And no, it is not the individual card that won. It was the deck that won, not just that card. If what you say is true, then only that card would be in the entire deck. It truly depends on the player. There is no truly best card. It is the deck and strategy that wins, not the card.

Depends on what your deck needs. If you play Mewtrick, Mew ex is your support, while Manectric ex leads. Metanite, Draggy supports, Metagross burns.

What's your top 5 favorite theme decks?

Theme decks are awesome! Here's my top 5

1.Storm Surge Theme Deck
2.Breakthrough Theme Deck
3.Fire Fang Theme Deck
4.Ground Breaker Theme Deck
5.Floodrush Theme Deck

RE: What's your top 5 favorite theme decks?

well deck garage is where you post your deck... not realy discuss theme decks. :D

these days i like theme decks as i know what i ll get. not as random as boosters.

RE: What's your top 5 favorite theme decks?

mine is
1.golden sky theme deck
2.james r theme deck
3.wishmaker theme deck
4.floodrush theme deck
5.stormsurge theme deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back