Best Psychic and Fighting Types

HannahPokeGirl

Gotta be the very best!
What is the best fighting- or psychic- types? I run Primal Groudon EX, mega Lucario EX and gengar ex deck. Any suggestions?

Although restricted to just damaging EX Pokémon, Hawlucha's damage output is fantastic (plus it has free retreat and can be easily searched with a Level Ball. another, all-time favorite of mine for the Expanded format is Landorus EX. Its Hammerhead attack's 30 (possibly 50, 70 or 90 with an attached Muscle Band, Strong Energy and/or Fighting Stadium)-30 damage output for just F energy cost is arguably one of the best (if not the best) attack in the format.

Relative to Psychic Pokémon, Wobbuffet can inflict lots of damage depending upon the amount of damage on the defending Pokémon for just P energy cost if a Dimension Valley Stadium is in play; PLUS, Wobbuffet's Ability cancels non-Psychic type Pokémon's Abilities when it is active. Very solid. Mewtwo EX (Expanded format) is another time-proven, "hall-of-fame" type Pokémon, IMO. It's X-ball attack is fantastic, especially since it only needs CC energy. Lastly, I like the Crobat line as techs in certain decks to provide some extra damage drops and enable KOs.

Fighting, has
HAWLUCHA!!!!!!! (1 energy EX hate card)
meinshao (deals solid dmg, all cards back into your hand)
Lucario EX
Dugtrio ffi, for 1 (pound it) energy you deal 60 dmg and 10 to all pokemon in play, couple this bad boy with gyarados and what a deck man
Landorus EX, what an MVP

Psychic
Wobbuffet phantom forces
crobat/golbat phantom forces
Mewtwo EX
Night march pumpkaboo
Garbodor LTR (shuts down abilities when a tool is attached to it)
starmie primal clash (it's only attack lets you deal 70 if you have the same amount of energy on it as your opponent has attached, for 1 energy initially to attack)

Together, the best deck to date has been lando/bats but that's about it.

Back