Best. Prerelease. Ever.

Archeops

Aspiring Trainer
Well, This was my first prerelease as a senior, so I was pretty nervous,
but I ended up 4-2 so, Not bad!
I have never gotten anything good in all the packs I have opened until now.
I got MEWTWO EX FA! Woot woot! and my bro, who was right next to me got the non FA mewtwo!

This was our table.

Me: FA Mewtwo
My Bro: Reg. Mewtwo
Random guy: Shiny Emboar
Random Guy: FA Shaymin and Kyurem EX

So, YAY! And, I'm getting a box on monday. (I don't have much of a report as, I was really tired, and I don't remember much of it.)
BTW: I also traded and I'm well on my way to a complete MTC deck, as well and DonChampLand

Haha, congrats on your pulls. Everyone at my table got good pulls aside from me:

In front of me: Zekrom EX
Next to me: Kyurem EX FA
Diagonal from me: Shaymin EX FA
Me: Poop

:p

Good job on the pulls! I never get lucky when I play. Everyone else around me gets the good cards and I'm only of the only few who doesn't get anything. Hopefully that changes at my prerelease tomorrow.

HenryP said:
Are the mewtwos for sale or trade?

Really? -.-

He isn't even seller.

Nice pulls, i pulled a shaymin EX fA, my friend got a Zekrom EX and the guy in front of me got a Kyurem EX FA and sadly Zorus got nothing =(

Mudkip711 said:
Good job on the pulls! I never get lucky when I play. Everyone else around me gets the good cards and I'm only of the only few who doesn't get anything. Hopefully that changes at my prerelease tomorrow.

Really? -.-

He isn't even seller.

Silly Zele, I need mewtwos :/

Zorua said:
Haha, congrats on your pulls. Everyone at my table got good pulls aside from me:

In front of me: Zekrom EX
Next to me: Kyurem EX FA
Diagonal from me: Shaymin EX FA
Me: Poop

:p

That'll be me tomorrow. Just wait for it.

HenryP said:
Silly Zele, I need mewtwos :/

Then bid on mine. :/

Nice job, and sweet pulls! I'm the same as Zorua and Mudkip, I never get anything worth trading. That's why I think I'm going to do drafts from now on. But anyway, nice job!

Nice job. Today was my first prerelease as well. I pulled crap. by the way, Where was your prerelease.

It was in Utah.

I. Know how you feel though, this is the first time ever I have pulled something good.

Wait... your prerelease had 6 rounds? Wow man. Congrats on doing so well, I bet you were pumped to pull Mewtwo EX, I didn't get one of the three Mewtwo EXs pulled at the table I was sitting at during my prerelease. lol.

Congrats, if you combine my prere;ease and draft I got Reshiram EX FA, Shaymin EX Regular, and Regigigas EX regular.

:D

Sweet! In my box I'm really hoping for gigas full art or shaymin full art.or something I can trade for them.

And at this moment, there is NO WAY I'm trading the mewtwo. It's a mewtwo after all. And it has sentimental value since I pulled it, and I usually have worst luck ever.

Once I opened twenty packs of triumphant and all I got was two top halves of PDL.

EonEye99 said:
Great job. I got a Reshiram EX FA and I traded it for a Shaymin EX FA.

But Reshiram EX is so much better... I hope it was worth it for you.

When the spring tins come out, Reshiram will be worth five dollars or so. Shaymin is currently worth 10 and I bet it will jump up to 15 when people realize how good it is. ;P

Back