best Pokemon ex pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venusaur ex, no doubt. 3 special conditions for 3 energy! And 90 damage for 5 energy, pretty neat, eh?

Just a thought

The best main attacker:charizard ex and lugia ex both can do 200 damage
The best ex with most hp:Wailord ex SS
The best defending ex:Scizor ex
The best sniper:steelix ex
The best turn- 2 ex:medicham ex,ferigatr ex
The best ex with poke power:espeon ex,flareon ex,jolteon ex,umbreon ex,vaporeon ex

EVERYOne here is good but u have to said THE EEVE EX are awsome so broke when they ome out and they att is so cool

I think he means, "Everyone here is good but you have to say the Eeveelutions EX are awesome. They are so broke when they come out and they are so cool."

Lugia Ex Seems to interest me the most. With a Holon's Magnaton or some type of rainbow energy, it can be a nice secret weapon.

with the correct support Lugia is very good but my favorite is Gardevoir, Felarigatr and Medicham are good too and in the future Shiftry and Delcatty will be very powerful

Mew ex holon phantoms
Mew ex                              90HP [P]
attachment.php

Poké-POWER Psycho View
Once during your turn, if Mew is on your bench, you may look at your opponent's hand.

[C][C] Super Psy                    30
[P][C][C] Devo Crash                    50
You may discard two energy attached to Mew. If you do, remove the highest evolution stage from the Defending Pokemon (this counts as devolving that Pokemon). Your opponent shuffles it into his or her deck.

weakness: [P]
resistance:
retreat Cost: [C]

he lets you see your opponent's hand and has a fun second attack that takes out almost every stage1, and stage2 evolved with rare candy

Attachments

• mew ex.bmp
    171.7 KB · Views: 78
Best: Blaziken and Espeon
Favorite: Medicham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back