best Pokemon ex pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLemmy

Aspiring Trainer
HI! i want to now your favorit ex pokemon my is charizard ex.

bass_forte: I'd request that you don't use colours, as they burn my eyes, but I can't set a rule like that. I did close the tags for you, though.. try and edit this post if you want to see how to close tags, for future reference. Oh, and did you really need all those exclaimation marks?

Electrode ex is great. With Admin and Pow, you can make the two prize advantage your opponent have almost a disadvantage.

Favorite has gotta be Lugia ex. Doing 200 damage is fun. :D

Deoxys EX... it is just so flexible, change form and you have four different attack. besides the defense form is not vulnerable to desert ruin!

best: scizor (one of my fav cards and Pokémon)
favourite: it was close but i love my salamence ex (120 boost YAY) and salamence is da koolist but yea
dustox also deserves an honorable mention

DarkLemmy said:
HI! i want to now your favorit ex pokemon my is charizard ex.

bass_forte: I'd request that you don't use colours, as they burn my eyes, but I can't set a rule like that. I did close the tags for you, though.. try and edit this post if you want to see how to close tags, for future reference. Oh, and did you really need all those exclaimation marks?
THE best ex Pokémon would be Mega EX

Anyways I don't know if it is corredt to post it here, but BASS FORTE THERE IS ONLY ONE EXCLAMATION MARK IN LEMMY'S SENTENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back