Best non-Pokemon games

Hmm... I can think of a few game series off hand:

-Legend of Zelda (A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, etc).
-Mario RPG Series (Super Mario RPG, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Paper Mario 2).
-Mega Man Series (Current avatar and screenname come from this series)
-Donkey Kong Country (Why did they have to discontinue it)
-Star Wars: Dark Forces series (Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast)

Super Smash Bros classic and SSBM are also very fun to play.

RE:  Best non-Pokemon games

dvd killer said:
i would have to say dragon warriors/ quest series is awesome

*hi fives dvd killer* The Dragon Quest series is one of my all time favorites. And to answer your question xxashxx it's a platform game (unless it's a ROM of course) it's been on several systems over the years NES, GB, GBC, and PS1 with the latest installment Dragon Quest 8 on the PS2. www.dragonquest8.com At this site (last I checked) they'll send you a free demo of the game. (It's only half the game and you can't save but it's still cool ) EDIT: Did I mention all of the art is done by Akira Toriyama? (Creator of DBZ, Dr. SLump, Sand Land, Neko Majin Z, ect.)

Anyway other cool non-Pokemon games

Halo
The Final Fantasy series
Kingdom Hearts
Mario Series
Zelda Series
Metroid
Rockman.exe
Super Smash Bros. (well kinda)
ect.

Well, the question is where do I begin? :p

I'd say WOW, HOI II, C&C series, Warcraft/Starcraft series,
Ledgend of Zelda series, GTA, Halo series, FFVII, FF X, Rome:
Total War, Sim City series, Guild Wars, Counter Strike, DoD,
Battlefield series....

ahaha anything that has to do with war/shootin stuff, I probably
have and play :cool:

Pokefan4000 said:
Doesn't the gaming forum say "Discuss all gaming aspects of POKEMON here"? This isn't talking about pokemon.

No, it's talking about the OPPOSITE of Pokemon, which is related. Kind of...

dvd killer said:
i would have to say dragon warriors/ quest series is awesome
love those games, and i'm really good at them too. i have the toby and tara thing games 1 and i'm like really hard to beat at it.

Arcanine out.

My favorite video game is Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. It's the best game EVER!

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ooh, I haven't played it yet, but it looks fun. I only have the first, and that is LOADS of fun. Hilarious, too!

Ah, yes Superstar Saga, hard yet awesome... :D

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Ooh, I haven't played it yet, but it looks fun. I only have the first, and that is LOADS of fun. Hilarious, too!
But its sequel is even funnier. And even cooler.

My friend has starfox and my brother brought it over a few times and it is pretty good but I am not a flying game person but I will play it though.:)

I think that it is the Super Smash Bros Melee ( I dont know of someone that dont like it) and the Resident Evil 4

Halo, Halo 2, and soon to be Halo 3. next comes Metroid Prime series.

for any Halo fans, go to bungie.com and see the official Halo 3 trailer. It is showing in California right now, and will be in all the states near November probably.

dvd killer said:
i would have to say dragon warriors is awesome!
Those series were on of the first games I've played and I still love it!
Live Long King Slime!

Back