Collecting Best Authentic Looking IRL Gym Badges

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Been seeing alot of Metal and Enamel ones on ebay but there not all the same so im wondering who makes the best in terms of durability and overall look to how it was in the games or anime.

Doesn't Play! Pokémon give out "official" IRL Gym Badges at Leagues and stuff? I'm not sure if that's a thing that still happens or if that was just in the past, but I'd imagine those ones would be the best and most realistic. They would likely be available on Ebay.

If you're looking for fan-made ones, there's so many people who have made them that it's probably hard to tell unless you specifically hear from someone who makes them or has bought fan-made ones in the past. I know they're a pretty popular item in Artist Booths at anime conventions and the like, so that might be an opportunity for you to see and feel them in person, if you attend any local cons anyway.

Just a cursory look shows that eBay has the cheapest prices for the metal pins. I know they used to make rubber badges, but those died off when they switched to Gen 4+ (or whenever the badge shining thing started).

Yeah I meant not the TCG ones just the ones that look like the Anime ones. :)

Was wondering who on the net or on ebay has the best :)

Back