JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Beedrill V and a Hisuian Electrode line have been revealed from the twin sets Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which will release in Japan on April 8th. We expect many of these cards to join those from Battle Region in our May set, Astral Radiance!
Beedrill V – Grass – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[G] Twineedle: 40x damage. Flip two coins. This attack does 40 damage for each heads.
[G][G][C] Swarming Sting: This attack does 50 damage times the number of Beedrill V you have in play to 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched...

Continue reading...

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Beedrill V is basically Evolutions Beedrill.
Voltorb looks interesting,while Electrode sucks,but cool its attacks are free.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Beedrill V - Good luck dedicating the atk cost, and the consistent bench space, an the capability of KOing Vs. Sucks that it took 4 Beedrill to KO a Crobat/Lumi. Wouldn't be glad if you do it less? 3-4 Geodudes
H. Voltorb/Electrode - Electrode sucks, Voltorb is kinda situational. 3/2

DragonRage

Rayquaza is pog
That Beedrill is cool, but difficult to set up. Plus, you can only have 4 of a card in a deck. So it's a maximum of 200 DMG. Not enough to KO V's, except the weaker ones, if you don't use a Choice Belt or other DMG-boosting Item (or Energy, are they applicable on this 'mon ?) Hard to set up. But I like the idea !
The Hisuian Voltorb is interesting, but I have close to no experience in those cheeky first-turn power plays. I love the fact that all of Electrode's attacks are free. Can be super useful in decks relying more on other pokémon and Trainer cards, leaving less space for Energy's. I like it !

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
Beedrill V - Good luck dedicating the atk cost, and the consistent bench space, an the capability of KOing Vs. Sucks that it took 4 Beedrill to KO a Crobat/Lumi. Wouldn't be glad if you do it less? 3-4 Geodudes
H. Voltorb/Electrode - Electrode sucks, Voltorb is kinda situational. 3/2
Beedrill becomes so much better if it's 60x the number of Beedrill in play but still I don't like this either feels too gimmicky using 4 slots dedicated to setting up 1 Pokémon and all that to ONLY do 200 like it should definitely do more and it's first move should poison or something like say 60 damage and poison if you roll heads but no this is nothing to be excited about even if you get to choose who you're attacking

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Has there ever been a card with more than one zero energy cost move before?
the closest we got was alolan raticate, which briefly featured in a deck that ran all the hammer disruption and no energy cards at all. this was very very early gx era.

TurtwigSupreme

Aspiring Trainer
In all honesty the Beedrill V seems like a weaker version of the Torterra deck. The Torterra deck can get up to 330 damage, while the beedrill would at most get 230 damage, and the energy cost is pretty high and cherrim cannot use its ability on the Beedrill V.

Ronkolainen

Aspiring Trainer
In all honesty the Beedrill V seems like a weaker version of the Torterra deck. The Torterra deck can get up to 330 damage, while the beedrill would at most get 230 damage, and the energy cost is pretty high and cherrim cannot use its ability on the Beedrill V.
Well Torterra doesn't really snipe now, does it.