• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beat Down!!!! (Yvetal EX / Manectric EX)

Crash Money

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2 Yveltal
    3 Yveltal EX
    1 Darkrai EX
    1 Absol
    2 Manectric EX
    2 M Manectric EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    2 Lysandre
    2 Skyla
    2 Colress

2 Virbank City Gym

3 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Escape Rope
    2 Energy Switch
    1 Startling Megaphone
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Muscle Band
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Tool Retriever
    2 Mantric Spirit Link
    1 Professor's Letter

1 Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 3 Lightning Energy
    7 Darkness Energy
    3 DCE

Strategy:
The strategy behind this deck is to get Mantric ex Mega evolved turn 2 and help power up Yvetal EXs on the bench. Darkrai EX is in the deck for it's ability. He is a great attacker against Night March decks. I am an aggressive player, that is why I like to run Virbank and Lasers. With many people running items cards for their Pokemons Manectric EX 2nd attack works very well only costing 2 energies. Mantric EX can do 60 plus another 60 if your opponent has an item card on their active pokemon which is 120. Now add a muscle band, virbank, and laser. Manectric EX con OHKO most 170 HP pokemons. Absolve and Yveltal non ex are in the deck to deal with safe guard Pokemons. Yveltal EX is a beast when it comes to attacking. Evil ball or Y cyclone are both great attacks. I try to get Yveltal EX powered up to mainly OHKO or if not then 2HKO.

This deck runs pretty well. I have play tested this deck many times. Runs pretty well. Before Absol I use to use 1 Seimitoad EX. he is get starting off if you get him out on the active turn one or mid game if you need to stall out for a bit.

Issues- Every deck has a bad match up. This deck has problems with Pyroar decks and fighting decks.

The main question that I would like to know from everyone is.... Should I change out the stadium cards to Shadow Circle? And should I try to take some cards out for max potions?

I saw another link on here about a similar deck list. I would like to stay aggressive with my deck. Any here would be great.

RE: Yvetal EX / Manectric EX Beat down!!!!

i run a defensive version of your deck n i run shadwo circle in mine with no lasers if u wana stay aggressive leave it how it is ya deck looks solid jsut use yveltals agaist fighting decks and mega manactric lasers agaist pyroar but all in all ya deck build looks solid mate just practice at ya local area agaist fighting/pyroar decks n if the majority of the guys in your area play fighting and pyroar all u need to do is swap virbank for shadow circle and lasers for max potions

RE: Yvetal EX / Manectric EX Beat down!!!!

John Riches said:
i run a defensive version of your deck n i run shadwo circle in mine with no lasers if u wana stay aggressive leave it how it is ya deck looks solid jsut use yveltals agaist fighting decks and mega manactric lasers agaist pyroar but all in all ya deck build looks solid mate just practice at ya local area agaist fighting/pyroar decks n if the majority of the guys in your area play fighting and pyroar all u need to do is swap virbank for shadow circle and lasers for max potions

Thank you very much for your advise. I will try that out. I was thinking about building the Yveltal Bulky deck with hard charm. I have seen it top at a few cities.

Back