• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Bearplume

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
Pokemon:
4x Cubchoo EP(#28)
4x Beartic EP(#30)
3x Oddish TM
2x Gloom TM
3x Vileplume TM
2x Solosis B&W
2x Duosion B&W
2x Reuniclus B&W
1x Reshiram B&W
1x Zekrom B&W

Trainers/Supporters:
4x Pokemon collector HGSS
4x Rare Candy UL
3x Pokemon communication HGSS
3x PONT HGSS
2x Sage's Training UD
2x Copycat HGSS
2x Twins TM
2x Professor Juniper B&W
1x PETM HGSS
1x Flower Shop Lady UD

Energy:
4x Double Colorless HGSS
8x Water energy

The point of this deck is to lock your opponent out of trainers with vileplume while locking your opponents pokemon with attacking with beartic, also if they are able to attack you lock them from taking prizes by using reuniclus to move damage onto your high HP basics like reshiram and zekrom. Hope you like my deck =)

I think the deck looks good. But I think that only thing that I would change would be to drop a Duosoin and add a Oddish. With 40Hp they are easy to kill.

-1 Vileplume
+1 Pichu

The third Oddish is only run just to help get Vileplume out. In a format with Pokemon Catcher and Yanmega, and since Oddish only has 40 HP, it's very easy for Oddish to get KO'ed, so the third Oddish lets you still have an Oddish in play once one is KO'ed, and just in case one Oddish is prized. Because of this, running the third Vileplume is a waste of space, since you only need one out, and the second is for consistency. Pichu helps get out doubles of your Solosis and Oddish.

Back