• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beachless Blastoise

Carpey

Deck Experimenter
Experience: Intermediate

Pokemon 14
  • 4 Keldeo BCR
  • 2 Kyurem PLF
  • 3 Blastoise BCR
  • 1 Wartortle BCR
  • 4 Squirtle BCR

Trainers 31
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 Shauna/N
  • 2 Bicycle
  • 3 Skyla
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Professor's Letter
  • 3 Superior Energy Retrieval
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 2 Fairy Garden

Energy 15
  • 12 Water
  • 3 Fairy

Strategy
Y'know... set up blastoise, load keldeo to your heart's content, kyurem if safeguarded... This deck is kinda just going to be my fun deck because I love massive overkills, but I still want it to be consistent as possible. I had 4 Keldeo because 1 will be sitting on the bench with just a fairy attached so it can shake status off. I didn't add any Suicune because getting a Keldeo out with 6 water has been pretty easy. 3 Blastoise has been running nicely, and I will only change it to 4 on the day that all 3 get prized. No BKEX because 1.budget because more of a fun deck and I don't wanna trade my good stuff just to make this deck 2.I'm already running 2 energy types, and I don't want to use rainbow because it can't be searched and is vulnerable to enhanced hammer.

So far the tests have been going well, but every once in a while I draw dead in the first few turns. Is this just bad shuffling or do I need to put something like random receivers in?

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't think the fairy energy is necessary. A simple float stone onto Keldeo can give you the same results with less cards. Of course, this could be a good strategy if you're worried about the upcoming Goodra, but for now, I think Float Stone is better.

Back