Finished Be Unpopular or Die! ~ Congrats Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is out, you didn't even vote yet! How could you? Now we know who we can trust, and who we definitly can't trust -__-

You can definitly trust me. And i'm very kind so I'm going to help @Empoleon_master, @ItzGardevoir and @Brave Vesperia. to make the best choice in their interest.

Vote Ariados O_O
I'm a trickster, it's all part of the plan. Pick smeagol. Obviously it's the top vote as it was mentioned not all that much, and I used to play this with my friends, and I'm 100% good at this. I haven't played it in like 2 months though.

Where are the Torchic votes? I don't want to be the only one to vote for Torchic! Wait, actually I want to. That means that I did it well. Go vote for Ariados!

Crap, I really love all these Pokemon!

Ariados is just cool and great to have around for getting out of a fight.
Torchic is fwuffy and adorbable! <3
Smeargle is just awesome and can paint stuff for you. (And he gets the best line in the Pichu Bros. short!)
Porygon can send you through cyberspace and like, let you see the internet in person and stuff!

So, which did I pick? Decode the post for my answer! >=D

I picked Ariados. Pick him if you want to eliminate me.

How dare you twist my words around you...you mongrel!!

nbNeUCC.gif

Crap, I really love all these Pokemon!

Ariados is just cool and great to have around for getting out of a fight.
Torchic is fwuffy and adorbable! <3
Smeargle is just awesome and can paint stuff for you. (And he gets the best line in the Pichu Bros. short!)
Porygon can send you through cyberspace and like, let you see the internet in person and stuff!

So, which did I pick? Decode the post for my answer! >=D
Porygon, because decoding is what Porygon can do and the smily at the end of your text can hint at the answer = "answer! > = D/Porygon."

@ItzGardevoir is kicked out for not submitting!

Results:
Dead:
Alive:
@bbninjas, @quakingpunch73, @scattered mind, @Brave Vesperia

Congratulations for not sucking so hardcore. :p
Round 2
What is the easiest Mario enemy to defeat?
A) Goomba
B) Wiggler
C) Bowser
D) Pokey​

Deadline is in 48 hours from this post. Don't miss it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back