• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(Battle Roads - Masters) Legos

Bawksie

(:
Haha, testing two decks for now for BR's. Not sure what I'll run. Might as well get some help on this too.

3-1 Palkia G Lv.X
2-1 Dialga G Lv.X
2-1 Uxie Lv.X (or can run 3 uxie)
4 Mesprite
2 Crobat G
1 Azelf
1 Giratina (Let Loose)
1 Ambipom G
1 Bronzong G
1 Chatot G

=21 Pokemon

4 Cyrus Conspiracy
3 Collector
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
4 Powerspray
1 Aaron's
1 Bebe's
2 SP Radar
2 Premier Ball
1 PONT
1 Warp Point

=26 Trainers

2 Metal
2 SP Energy
4 Water
4 Call

=12 energy

Basic lego's strategy like. Use mesprits to power lock them, keep their bench to a minimum, use dialga to lock their bodies, Palkia is main attacker, Dialga is back up.

Changes:

9/5;
-1 Aaron's
+1 Palmer's
+1 Bebe's as missing card.

-1 Aaron's

+1 Palmer's Contribution (4 card recovery isn't enough)
+1 Bebe's Search (I didn't count, but when you listed the amount of Energy, Pokemon, and T/S/ST the total is 59, so you're missing a card. Bebe's helps to get out DGX while under a Trainer Lock.

I would take out an SP energies for a metal and a water, since you can never have too many water energies when you snipe. IDK how important call is, but I think that DCE might be more important

I prefer 2 Aaron's than 1 Aaron's and 1 Palmer's. And put 3 Crobat G and 3 Uxie, you'll draw a lot and you'll lost them when you won't need them!
- 1 Palmer
+ 1 Aaron
- 1 Chatot
+ 1 Crobat G
- 1 Warp Point
+ 1 Uxie

I can maybe see Chatot for Crobat and switch to 2 aaron's, but I can't see me running 3-1 uxie honestly. If anything, I'd run just 3 Uxie.

But, I'll try out your other suggestions!

Back