Help Bats

MagicFash

Aspiring Trainer
Hello pokebeach. I have a simple question that can be answered in many ways. Could a 4-4-2 bats line be any good in Seismitoad with the new expanded meta? Another question would be if Seismitoad is still any good or not, but I'd rather not ask that considering that I'm sticking with it.

Hello pokebeach. I have a simple question that can be answered in many ways. Could a 4-4-2 bats line be any good in Seismitoad with the new expanded meta? Another question would be if Seismitoad is still any good or not, but I'd rather not ask that considering that I'm sticking with it.
Quite. 4-4-3 is what I would run, cause with Quaking Punch, that's only 30 damage. However, it can be boosted very quickly with no only Bats, but also poison with Virbank City Gym AND the new Seviper (one more damage counter on their poisoned.) to boost it pretty well. Choice Band to harm them even further.

Unfortunately, Seismitoad doesn't seem as good anymore. We have new ways to snipe off the bench, to add mroe damage without doing anything, swarm faster than Bat lines in old Pokemon caves. Although it does seem very good, I just can't say it's top tier in Expanded.

Personally, i am not a fan of seismitoad for this meta. He definitely dropped down in the Tier list. The main reason, in my opinion, is the arrival of Trashalanche. People removed a lot of items from their deck. This results in people relying on trainers instead ans Seismitoad being less effective. And on top of that, you got Acelora being played a lot and this in my opinion hurts the deck a lot.

Back