Writing Batman: Caped Crusader PG-13

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
This is the sequel story to the greatest movie ever, Dark Knight!! I need a title so any ideas PM me please. Before you read this, remember that this is rated PG-13. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

Ding! The elevator opened and Alfred stepped out into Bruce Wayne’s bedroom in the penthouse. Bruce woke up to the ding and sat slowly up, rubbing his face.
“Morning Master Bruce.” Alfred said and placed the tray on the table next to his bed. Bruce grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip.
“I had a dream.” He said quietly.
“What was it about?”
“Back to when I was Batman.”
“Ah. You miss being him?” Alfred started to make the bed when Bruce got up to look out the window.
“I’m starting to think I made a huge mistake when I gave him up.”
It has been a month and a half since he fought the Joker and save Jim Gordon and his family from Two-Face. After that, he stopped being Batman since the citizens were being killed because of him. Who would believe in him after that? From then on, he was just Bruce Wayne.
“Well, you just had the dream. You’ll forget all about it by the end of the day.” Bruce looked at Alfred and put the mug down on the tray. He looked at the time.
“I have a meeting in an hour.”
“The shower is running and the suit is ready for you as the limo is on its way.”
“Thanks Alfred.”

Gotham City is full of criminals. Well, it used to be. Half of it has been caught and arrested. They are sent to the only secure jail in the city, Arkham Asylum. Arkham is located on a small island a mile offshore of Gotham. Both of them are connected with a bridge.
A server, George, was unlucky when he was chosen to serve one of the most dreaded criminal ever. He never saw him but heard what he looked like from others; horrible scars, green hair, white face, black shadowed eyes, and his mouth and scars was covered with red lipstick that looked like a smile drawn on his face.
Slowly George pushed the cart, full of the trays of food for the prisoners, to cell 313. It was a steel door with no way to see through to the other side of it. He felt his knees shaking as he unlocked it and carried a tray in the cell. It was a padded cell. Pads covered every inch of the large cell and it was brightly lit with a large light. He didn’t see the prisoner anywhere.
Suddenly the door closed shut and he turned around to meet the prisoner. He looked exactly like the way he was described. Plus, he was in a straitjacket. George dropped the tray.
“Is that my lunch?” he asked.
“Ye-yeah.” George answered.
“I’m not in mood for a sandwich. I’m in a mood for something like steak.”
“I’m sorry?”
“Exactly.” He opened his arms to reveal that his arms wasn’t tied to his jacket and he punched George hard in the face. George fell over in pain and covered his nose. “Oh, I didn’t catch your name. Mine is the Joker.”
Joker grabbed George’s gun from his belt and the keys. He walked out and locked the door. When it was locked, he threw the key in one of the soups on the tray and looked around to for any other cops.
The coast was clear. He opened the vent next to the door and crawled in to his escape. At the end of the system, he climbed out onto a rock and turned around. The rock he was standing on was right next to the bridge connecting Gotham to Arkham, right outside of the gate.
“Wow, they need to work on that.” He said quietly and heard the gate open. A police car was about to leave. It moved out and stopped once it fully went through the gate. The cop got out and swipped his ID on a machine and the gate started to close. He turned to return to the car and spotted Joker.
“Hey!” the cop shouted. Bang! The cop fell over. Joker put away the gun he stole from George and hopped in the car. The cop groaned and held his leg where Joker shot him.
“Good luck with your leg.” Joker said and drove off.

To tell you the truth, this was quite good. When I first saw this before looking at the thread, I thought it would be really corny, which it wasn't, but I think the chapters should be longer. You're writing has seemed to improve from your last story, so I expect some longer chapters from you. Overall, good job. The story looks like it will turn out great.

Back