• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Bat-Man/Mega-Man (crobat/yanmega/mandibuzz)

silenth

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 22
3-2-3 crobat prime
3-3 yanmega prime
2-2 mandibuzz
3 spiritomb
1 bouffalant

Trainers 26
4 copycat
4 judge
4 pont
3 collector
1 flowershop lady
4 ssu
3 rare candy
3 communication

Energy 12
5 psychic
4 special dark
3 dce

start with spiritomb and lay damage counters around while setting up. disrupt opponent with judge and spiritomb (to bench) and match hand size so yanmega can attack for free. crobat also has a cheap attack and can lay down poison causing them to either attack and die or retreat and halt their attack. mandibuzz for the big snipe or heavy hitting on stage twos. ssu's to save dmged pokemon or re-use spiritomb on bench. cheap retreat lets me utilize what ever pokemon/strategy i need. bouffalant is for revenge kills and usefull against electric decks.
nice thing about the deck is everyone attacks for next to nothing if not nothing :) and has a sniping option so i can play around the front man to pick off the supporting cast.
i know its very weak to electric but also quite fun to play and if played well should be able to get around that pesky weakness.
let me know your thoughts on this.

*bump* Anyone have any thought on the deck? how do you think it might hold up against other popular decks in the hgss on format? any changes that might make it stronger or more consistent? thanks

*bump* I know im a genius guys and have amazing deck building skills :p but there must be something one of you would change, or someone must have some sort of opinion of the deck. thanks again for taking the time to look it over, please let me know your thoughts

I like this deck build, sparks curiosity in me. My fellow friends shoot it down... sorry. Um their thoughts are that crobat manibuzz doesn't work because they said the tried it. And you have another line of a pokemon in there. Try your build out and see how slow it consistently sets up. They may be right and you might want to remove a pokemon line. Crobat Yanmega would be fun with the low attack and free retreat. Or maybe you can make crobat mandibuzz work. Perhaps bump up the spiritomb count to 4 for more consistent start ups. Let me know how this turns out.

best bet is to run a 3-2-3 line of and drop the crobat lines for some kingdra primes, this way Mandibuzz can attack freely and the Kingdras can sit on the bench to shoot damage around the other bench

thanks for the input guys.
@areolive: i may try pulling out the mandibuzz line. if i did what changes would you make other than adding the 4th spiritomb?
-2-2 mandibuzz
-4 sp dark
-1/2 dce
+1 spiritomb
+8-9 other cards
@azurial: ive tried a king/buzz build with absol start and it works pretty well. i was just trying for somehting a little more rogue here. but thanks for the input all the same

any other suggestions?

well hgss on.... so your spiritomb start is out the window. Whats this look like now? (sorry i'm not on as much as i use to be) I've seen kingdra mandibuzz and it ripped right through my local battle roads by the lowest ranked player int he state.... so yeah might not be a bad combo haha.

Back