Ruling basic question

zwelgbelg

Need strategy?
i think this a question that is already asked more then once, but in between turns what goes first, put poison counters or remove counters with meganiums power?

check the compendium, almost all answers are there
http://pokegym.net/cpdm/current/rulings_compendium_ex.html

I didn't find it in there, sorry
I think it neutralises, so none of them works

Not on this, though. I'd suggest you check before referring...

I think I can figure this out, though. I don't have a rulebook handy, but I'm pretty sure Poison is any time between turns.. and the person affected by a Power gets to pick when it happens. Although Meganium affects both people.. feh. I think I confused you even more. >_>

Thanks to cute-mew i found the correct answer
You may use a pokebody tha saids between turns before flipping a coin for burned condition or putting a damagecounter for poisoned condition

Wait a sec.. the wording of your reply...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is correct. Don't you apply all effects between turns before determining a KO?

What exactly did you mean with that? That if a pokémon can be knocked out by effects, you have to knock it out?In stead of first healing it using a pokebody?

so if let's say meganium is poisonedand was 10 hp remaining, according to your theory, he would die since you put poison's damage first, and then would heal him.But then it's already too late, that's the point of all of this, what happens first? :) seems my question really confuses
especially me ;)

do all the effects and at the end of "between turn" count the number of damage counters, if there are more then the pokémon's HP, he's dead

look if he's dead after you applied all effects

meganium has 10 HP left, he's poisoned, +10, and his effect does -10, together that's 0

short: you can only be KO'd at the start of your/your opponent's turn.

indeed, I really had my mistake day today. first i said something about attaching a DRE to a pokémon ex, told typhlosion ex can do 100, but i looked at the wrong typhlosion ex, the discussion about using unown e and giant stump, and now this
I could really use a brain-check :) lol

Back