Barnes & Nobles Pokemon 20th Event on July 16th!

You sure it's that exact Jirachi that everyone's been craving online? The XY Black Star Promo 67?

You sure it's that exact Jirachi that everyone's been craving online? The XY Black Star Promo 67?
The original post on Pokemon.com stated it was the "highly sought after" Jirachi Promo. Considering that Pooka is writing a lot of these articles, I think they are right on the money.

Oh, a card event near me that isn't super-competitive? Must go! I need to finish my raticate deck...in two days. Missing the vs seekers. I wish this wasn't on such short notice. :(

The Pokemon website says this event should start at 4pm.

Oh, a card event near me that isn't super-competitive? Must go! I need to finish my raticate deck...in two days. Missing the vs seekers. I wish this wasn't on such short notice. :(

The Pokemon website says this event should start at 4pm.
Shoot forgot about VS Seekers I still only need 2 for my Glaceon/Jolteon lock deck I'll get some PHF packs if they're there

Just told my boss I could work the weekend, then see this... instant regret.

No... No... Why then...
So I have to decide between this, a free league challenge, and a league.
Not even sure if I have a Barnes and Noble near me. I shall check.

If you hover over "Jirachi" on the Pokemon.com article, you can see it's the XY67 promo with Stardust :)

I read the article on the official site and it seems to add up! Perfect opportunity for me since my local league is cancelling Sat for a Magic pre-release!

All Barnes and Nobles stores or only participating stores?

If you're uncertain whether or not the event will be held at your local store, you can always check the Event Locator on the B&N website.

It could be... but on the website it specifically specifies that both Charizard EX and the Jirachi promo are given only for the TCGO... but who knows, really.

What format do people think the friendly matches at B&N will be? Possibly Legacy maybe? Cause it's been forever since we've seen an official Legacy format tournament. But maybe not.

Great info! It took a little begging and haggling with the parents (My parents despise Pokemon anything) but I will definitely be there! Now I just need to finish my decks...:confused::D

Back