Banning Mobile Devices from Posting

I honestly don't think it wound be a good idea. At least me, I've used a mobile device(either a tablet or my cellphone) to enter the forums, so I think it would be unfair. But also, it would be easy to go around, because most Mobile Devices have access to Web Browsers such as Chrome and Opera, and they can be arranged to work as a Computer in terms of browsing.

I'm against it because then we can't argue with each other... oh I mean express our opinions, while on the move.

I just now saw this. I am against it as well since if we are on the go we can't post? What kind of thing is that? I sometime use my tablet to post and it is like a mobile PC. Just smaller than the typical PC or laptop. If this actually happens I would be like wow what happened to Pokebeach? They may post short messages because most keyboards are all on screen except for the Microsoft Pro 3 which is the only tablet that I know of of that has a full laptop keyboard. Yeah this is a really bad idea man. I post like I do on the PC with my tablet.:)

If this issue was raised over a year ago and nothing has been done about it, I doubt anything would be done about it now :p

Back