Bandit Ring's Shiny Item Cards

Littledarkfury

Say no to wailord and seismitoad!
Its no secret that bandit ring will have shiny items like RS and PC had them so here are some items(XY-RS) that i think will make it or i want to see in the set

1. Super Scoop Up: Since scoop ups being played with stuff like Toad, Shaymin,bats and Crawdunt i can honestly see this happening

2. Battle Compressor: Oh boy these would go for the value, Battle comp is played in so many decks thg if this was made gold it would maybe go for ultra balls price.

3. Muscle Band: We got a shiny helmet and a shiny weakness policy so why not a shiny muscle band its a good card.

4. Shiny Crushing Hammer: As much as i would hate this C hammers are still in on an XY on format unfortunetly

5. Professors Letter: Another popular card no suprise if this got a shiny.

6. Sacred Ash: Since trump got banned sacred ash will see more play so a shiny version would be nice.

7. Mega Turbo: This card sees alot of play with megas so this card being shiny would be cool.

8. Revive: Revive may see good amounts of play with night march since trump is gone

9. Escape Rope: Another popular card while we may have gold switch gold escape rope would be nice

10. Trainers Mail: This card sees good play so a gold T mail would also be nice.

Well those are 10 possible shiny items that may or may not be in Bandit ring so thanks for reading an tell me what items you think should be made shiny (XY- On) only.

I'm not sure we will see a Shining item. Nothing has been confirmed, the only SRs we know of are the Shiny primals and M Mrayray. 3 SRs is over average for a set this size so I personally wouldn't expect more.

Honestly, im more hoping that this is the set to retrofit some Supporters with Full Arts. Sycamore needs it most desperately, but id love to see other ones like Shauna, Team Flare Grunt and Blacksmith get the upgrade. Of the cards listed, Muscle Band and Battle Compressor excite me the most. Could also have items from this set like Dive Ball in PCL though. All about that Shiny Paint Roller!

Back