Wi-Fi Trades Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to mak

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

echosong: is eeve legit? and wat did u want?
pikachu: yeah i can do that if u want. also is your poliwarth legit?

RE: Badger62's my player thread.NEW MASTER BALL SERVICE!! LV 100's. SHINIES. all the TM's. ready to make deals.

yes its legit i got it from the daycare center.And i wanted latias and rayqauza.

ok i will do you a latias for your shiny evee

sorry but no i want some realy good offers for him.

well thats wat u asked for. im not going to give u a latias and a rayquaza just for a different colour evee

yah i know i wanted one but is there any thing beside eevee in my thread you want?

yup it's legit. P.S. so it's a poliwrath for a totodile then.

echosong: i dont have time right now but i will check and get back to you in a bit.
pikachu: yeah that sounds good.
darkrai: i will also do that deal.

when do you want to trade?

well ive lent my ds to my girlfriend, so i cant just yet but im gettin it back wednesday so anytime after tht

ok i now have my ds back

I have the poliwrath ready!

ill give you a cune for a sizor

did you catch shiny exploud or shiny electrode yourself?

Back