Bad organizers

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I was just wondering if there were some organizers on other areas that do (well I can't say what I want to say here) that make the game worse. Here it's this guy EDITED: You cannot post people's identities without their consent.  Thank you.

He yell's are you ready (censored) reply yes at the same level of shouting (censored again) and if he doesn’t like the already high(censored again) he yell's again to get(...) louder response so tell me is there an organser like that in your area that just want to make you quit to get away from (final censor).

Are you saying that the tournament organizaer swear in the store?

Do you if kids come to your store? If they do just tell them to bring their parents and when the tournaments organizer swear, let the parents talk to him.

Ugh, one of the guys that runs my league (it's run by three different people) is so annoying. He WILL NOT SHUT UP when he starts talking. He never stops. He'll start talking about the dumbest things that have absolutely nothing to do with Pokémon, the league, or anything remotely interesting.

He also literally takes 10-15 minutes to do one turn when he battles. AGH.

I know someone like that, but he lives in CO. not OK. but he was really annoying, and kinda harsh but he didn't swear. that isn't good, you need to have someone talk to him:(

Arcanine out.

RE:  Bad organizers

survivor said:
Are you saying that the tournament organizaer swear in the store?

Do you if kids come to your store? If they do just tell them to bring their parents and when the tournaments organizer swear, let the parents talk to him.

now but i was going to in that post how ever i was swearing as i typed it. thinking about that guy just make's me so mad.

Kids these days know the f-word when as young as three.

If shouting with expletives without meaning to insult is all there is, I've seen loads of them. Fortunately, with a country as small as Singapore, there's only a handful of TOs here.

Unsactioned tourneys, however, I've seen the worst of the worst. Coming up with house rules is not really that bad, the worst is when you try to explain an official ruling, you get yelled in the face, "THIS IS MY TOURNEY SO YOU PLAY BY MY RULES AND IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR TEN BUCKS BACK!!!"

Meh. Good thing I play well enough to win against even crazy rulings. And THEN they complain to the TO and he gets all sulky and rude to you- just for winning.

RE:  Bad organizers

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
He also literally takes 10-15 minutes to do one turn when he battles. AGH.
I know someone who did that for their first turn. 3 of the minutes were picking out their starting active pokemon.

Back