Pokemon Baby Pokemon???

RE: Baby Pokemon??

For example, when humans are born, they are not big yet. Same thing. They are basic. Just baby form. Pokemon from eggs when hatched are first still babies.

However, take note that you need specific items to be held by the mother to get the baby Pokemon. Examples are Azurill who needs the mother to hold a Sea Incense to get Azurill to become the off-spring.

In some cases, you also need to evolve them with friendship, but in most cases you evolve them at a certain level.

According to my "baby rules", a pokemon is a baby pokemon when it has hatched from an egg, has not evolved and cannot produce eggs.

the only reason I know about pokemon is because I've played pokemon crater that being said baby pokemon are at a level from 5-15 at least on pokemoncrater.
Pokemon crater is shut down and my friend jman108 told me about this site

Please stay on topic and stop with the Pokemon Crater. Thanks ~ Amt

I_like_Deoxys12321 said:
Mewstor, are you talking about Tyrouge, Munchlax and all?

Yes. Tyroque and Munclax go into that category. To my knowledge, that is the true definition of baby pokemon. The level of the pokemon shouldn't matter. A 100 level Cleffa is still a baby pokemon, because it's in its first stage of evolution, came from an egg and can't breed.

brevin213 said:
the only reason I know about pokemon is because I've played pokemon crater that being said baby pokemon are at a level from 5-15 at least on pokemoncrater.
Pokemon crater is shut down and my friend jman108 told me about this site

No offence, but the people on the pokemon crater know like nothing about pokemon. Seriously, this is a site that said you need 30 energy cards in order to win anything, and claims luvdisc is tier one in the DS games.

Baby pokemon are born from certain species of pokemon, many requiring special conditions to be met in order for them to appear. They are, essentially, just toddler level, whereas most pokemon are born with early child level intellegence and maturity. In the GBA games they are born at level 5, in the DS games level 1.

Hope that helped.

When people talk about "baby pokemon" thats not an offical name, they really aren't babies. You can have a level 100 azuril for example, definately not a baby. You can have a level 1 larvitar, baby? Yes.

Here is a list of Baby Pokémon:

Pichu (breed Pikachu/Raichu)
Cleffa (breed Clefairy/Clefable)
Igglybuff (breed Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff)
Togepi (its not a Baby Pokémon on the TCG, but I cant breed. You get one by breeding Togetic/Togekiss)
Tyrogue (breed Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee/Hitmontop)
Magby (breed Magmar/Magmortar)
Elekid (breed Electabuzz/Electivire)
Azurill (breed Marill/Azumarill with Sea Insence)
Wynaut (breed Wobbuffet with Lax Insence)
Budew (breed Roselia/Roserade with Rose Insence)
Mantyke (breed Mantine with Wave Insence)
Chingling (breed Chimecho with Pure Insence)
Mime Jr. (breed Mr. Mime with Odd Insence)
Bonsly (breed Sudowoodo with Rock Insence)
Munchlax (breed Snorlax with Full Insence)
Riolu (its not a Baby Pokémon on the TCG, but It cant breed. You get one by breeding Lucario)

I hope this can help you.

~Eevee

Here's the basic meaning:A Pokemon that comes out after the evolved form*. They can't breed. A LOW LEVELED POKEMON ISN'T A BABY!

*This exludes Togepi and Riolu.

Back