Awesome music maker site

Pokémaniac

meow
Right click and copy to get a code, right click paste to listen to a code.

http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

My code:

Mehh...

It's just pentatonic scale set to a constant and very basic rhythm. How boring. :/

The things people call music these days... *sigh*

DarthPika said:
Mehh...

It's just pentatonic scale set to a constant and very basic rhythm. How boring. :/

The things people call music these days... *sigh*

It's still fun, though. Lighten up a bit. ;D

Pfft... You kids don't know the meaning of catchy. :p

That junk just gets annoying after a while. If you want catchy, listen to the Indiana Jones theme. Now THAT is catchy.

I challenge ALL of you to be more... creative than that very limited and frankly, quite pathetic little program can provide.

http://musescore.org/en

Use this program and see what you can make. There are no easy "always works formulas" with this, just pure creativity. I have serious doubts that anyone will take up this challenge to be better than the rest (and have more fun at the same time :p), but I hope to see something from at least 1 person here.

The program is free, and works well. If you have any questions about it, I can help you.

Man, don't argue with him. DarthPika decides what is and is not music. If you don't listen to him, he'll insult your musical tastes over the Internet! And that would be horrible.

Zenith said:
Man, don't argue with him. DarthPika decides what is and is not music. If you don't listen to him, he'll insult your musical tastes over the Internet! And that would be horrible.

Oh dear, I better pull out now!

@DarthPika- Someone prepared a response for you, however I unfortunately had to water it down to be appropriate to this site:

Zenith said:

People take the crap that I say so seriously. It's quite amusing. :D

DarthPika said:
People take the crud that I say so seriously. It's quite amusing. :D
Oh my god you are totally resorting to that response

You are adorable

I actually remember this music maker from a while ago. It's a lot of fun to work with; I think once what I did was record the sound and slowly add in more notes to get something resembling a piece. I'm not sure what happened to the file, though...

Zenith said:

You are adorable

I actually remember this music maker from a while ago. It's a lot of fun to work with; I think once what I did was record the sound and slowly add in more notes to get something resembling a piece. I'm not sure what happened to the file, though...
Using it to make a piece seems kinda pointless, but it's admirable you tried.

@DarthPika- So if you weren't being serious... what were you being?

Zenith said:

You are adorable

Resort? I don't resort. Everything is planed. Including this very post.

@pokemonmaniac Oh, I was semi serious. However I mostly just wanted to see if anyone would take me seriously on it.

This thing is SOOOOOOO basic. I quit music years ago, and I can create better things on my free-to-use mixer. I tried... I really did... I spent about half an hour on this thing. Nothing sounded presentable. Plus, I'm unable to save to a file (I would hope that that's a feature and I'm just stupid... if it isn't a feature, why bother with this thing at all?). I'm not seeing this as anything more than a recreational toy. If you truly know anything about music and want to make something that doesn't rely in blips and bloops, you'd just bite the bullet and download a free file. I'd give my recommendations, but I fear that DarthPika is smarter than me and will give me suggestions as to better programs (btw we're good buddies...just a joke ;P)

Back