Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sazandra, Kyurem, Arceus, Palkia, more added.

Yeah man. Good to see it up an running again :)

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sazandra, Kyurem, Arceus, Palkia, more added.

Wowsers, your artwork is awesome!
I will be using Umbreon (the shiny one)!

I'd like to use this one:

http://i55.tinypic.com/muwnjq.png

(I can never remember the names.)

I'll be using Christmas pikachu so I'm the 1st 1 for the upcoming holidays!
Or at least until you make a new Raichu avatar

It's great to see your thread back up again Xous. I'm going to use the Hitmonchan avatar.:)

Kyurem. Is. Sick.

This artwork is fantastic, glad you got the thread back up and running.

May I please use your Zekrom LEGEND artwork for a fake Pokemon card? If you don't want me to, then may I please use your regular Zekrom artwork instead?

I'm forced to take a Porygon-Z one for now. PLEASE MAKE THE OTHER TWO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I don't like the Z much, but the 2 is awesome.

To Gliscor: Yeah, I'd rather you just use the normal Zekrom. xD

And to mr.619: Sure, that's fine.
---

I've got Genosect v.2 and Aaken artwork to add to the thread, but I don't have avatars for them yet, so I'll add them once I get around to their avatars. After these two are added, Daikenki v.2 and Baokki are going to be the next ones I finish.

Teehee~ Hello Xous~

May I use:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/montegobaymom/GardevoirFinalXous4S.png (Gardivor V.4 Shiny)

and

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/MewXousBS.png (Mew, V.2 Shiny)

as renders in some signatures? (They're quite inspiring, tbh) And do you want me to put your X in there or if I say that the renders were made by you when I post it/put it on my signature alright? (Up to you)

__
I'm going to throw out here, that whenever you happen to get around to these two, I'd really like to see jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. :)

Hey Xous may I use the new Arceus full-body art for a banner please?

In that case, may I please use your Reshiram and Victini artwork for a fake Pokemon card?

OH.MY.GOD

JUST.EPIC

what i can make compared to yours is like a speck of dust....did you make the pokemons yourself? they are...amazing... and how did you make your logo? i want to make something like that..my current one is not so...nice...

SERIOUSLY.EXCEPTIONAL

@ FatalAero: Yes, Xous does the art himself. So many people have said he should work for Game Freak, and I think that's his dream.

Do you make Fakemon?

Roa said:
Teehee~ Hello Xous~

May I use:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/montegobaymom/GardevoirFinalXous4S.png (Gardivor V.4 Shiny)

and

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/MewXousBS.png (Mew, V.2 Shiny)

as renders in some signatures? (They're quite inspiring, tbh) And do you want me to put your X in there or if I say that the renders were made by you when I post it/put it on my signature alright? (Up to you)

__
I'm going to throw out here, that whenever you happen to get around to these two, I'd really like to see jigglypuff and Wigglytuff. :)

Sure, you can use those. Don't include my X watermark, though. I put that on there to show I made the whole piece. Credit is fine if you want to give it, but not necessary.

To Ice Arceus and Gliscor: Sure.

And to FatalAeroX: Like Sweet Dawn Berlitz said, I do make all of the artwork myself. The program I used to make my watermark is Adobe Photo Elements, though it can really be done in any program that allows for transparent backgrounds.

And to Shadow Arceus: Yes, I make Fakemon. I have hundreds that I've made over the years, but they're not done digitally, so they most likely won't be seen by anyone but me. (I have remade some of them digitally, though.) Every once in a while I'll sketch ideas for them, but normally I don't make completed artwork for them. I try to stick to my other projects.
---

I'll be adding art to the thread in a few minutes.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Baokki, Genosect v.2, Daikenki v.2, Aaken added.

I'll be using the updated version of Daikenki.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Baokki, Genosect v.2, Daikenki v.2, Aaken added.

Hey Xous great job on the new full-body artwork and the avatars. Your artwork is always amazing.

The new artwork is great as usual, Xous. The poses for each are really nice. Keep up the fantastic work.

Back