Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Jolteon v.2 added.

Xous said:
And to Shining Suicune: I'll have to think about putting that into an avatar frame - it's a jpeg, somewhat small, and isn't on a transparent background, so it'd have a lot of spots on it that would make it look odd in an avatar.
Oh, well how about his: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/8/82/KHCoM-Sora.jpg/200px-KHCoM-Sora.jpg

I'm going to use the non-shiny Latios avatar. Thanks.

Shining Suicune said:
Oh, well how about his: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/8/82/KHCoM-Sora.jpg/200px-KHCoM-Sora.jpg

I'll see if I can get around to putting one of them on an avatar soon - I've been busy with so many things (art related and other) at once that my normal schedule has been thrown off.

And to Shadowwiidragon: Okay.

May I use these is speperate banners?

Mime Jr.
Porygon Z
Jirachi
Smeargle
Eevee
Darkrai

Do you have full body art for Ludicolo?

I know it is a long list, but I really like these images for banners more than others I would find on google.

Oh, and may I make a banner of S. Espeon and Cresselia, Giratina-O, and... dead Karp?? And an avatar corresponding to the Espeon banner?

Shining Suicune said:
Making an Articuno avatar, if that's fine with you?

Sure.

And about the others... Sure, that'd be fine, too.

And to ElectroManiac: Yeah, that'd be fine. The Ludicolo full body art is here:

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/LudicoloFINALXous.png

(It was kinda hidden between Ho-Oh and another one on the list.) xP

Loving the new Jolteon avatars, Xous. They look great. :3

Thanks! I couldn't find Ludicolo, ans searching the whole list one by one is rather annoying :p

Zac said:
hey xous would you kindly make me this avatar shiny???
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/GiratinaOriginAvatarXous2.png

thx dude

Read the rules, he doesn't take requests! Anyway, Xous, can I use normal Arceus in an avatar?

So you got some new paper Xous? The v2 jolteon looks better than the old one. Keep up the good work.

-Xana

EvilMagikarp said:
Im using your Magikarp v2 avatar. Thanks!

No problem.

And to xanaseviper: No paper yet - Jolteon had to be done on corners of old sketches.
---

Updating the first post with Magmortar - I originally had two sketches of it done, and I couldn't decide on which one to use. I wasn't really pleased with either of them, so I tried to sketch it one more time, on the backs of the two sketches. Thankfully, I was able to get this pose - Magmortar is a pain to draw in a good pose.

Xous said:
Updating the first post with Magmortar - I originally had two sketches of it done, and I couldn't decide on which one to use. I wasn't really pleased with either of them, so I tried to sketch it one more time, on the backs of the two sketches. Thankfully, I was able to get this pose - Magmortar is a pain to draw in a good pose.[/b]

I know how difficult it is to draw Magmortar. Why don't you make the other Maggy into a version 2 Maggy avy? Could I use Leafeon please?

grasspokemonmaster said:
I know how difficult it is to draw Magmortar. Why don't you make the other Maggy into a version 2 Maggy avy? Could I use Leafeon please?

The other two Magmortar sketches are no longer usable - that's the problem with having to resort to using the backs of other sketches for newer sketches. I have to outline the sketches in black sharpie, so it bleeds through the paper and I can't use the other side. I've called it a "sacrifice" before. xP

And you want to use the Leafeon... What? Avatar or artwork? If you mean the avatar, you just need to say you're using it.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Magmortar added.

OK :D. I'm using the Leafeon avy.

EDIT: Skymin and Leafeon are over 20KB. I changed avy to Landmin.

To use the avatars that are over 20kb, just do what it says in the first post (this is why the title says read it):

Copy and paste the URL of the avatar (located right below the avatar) into the Avatar URL section of the "Change Avatar" section of the User CP.

Magmortar (body and avy) is amazing! Great job:D

Xous said:
To use the avatars that are over 20kb, just do what it says in the first post (this is why the title says read it):

Copy and paste the URL of the avatar (located right below the avatar) into the Avatar URL section of the "Change Avatar" section of the User CP.

Thanks! Your full body artwork is actually better than just the head alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back