Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Rhyperior added.

I'd like to use the Snowlass.
Great work on these avatars!

I am jumping on the Salamence. Shiny Salamence. Why? Because I'm a Shiny Hunter. And Salamence's Master.

xD.

Keep up the great work, Xous.

Xous, I probably wouldn't use it because I'm not a big fan of the Pokemon, but you have Raikou and Suicune, but no Entei? :p

Hey, Xous!
I shall be using KO'd 'Karp. Thanks!
~PokeChamp

Can i use that Shiny Mew?
Its closest to crystal Mew
:p
PS I luv your art!

Sorry for asking, i read it wrong
And i change my mind, i will be using a Leafeon for now for an eeveelution RPG
:p

Bippa201 said:
I'd like to use the Furret one please.

Okay. :3

And to ShayminSky: No problem.

And to Akubit: Okay, and thanks.

And to Mence Master: xD Okay.

And to vilebaseball: Yeah, I just haven't had time to draw a decent Entei pose. However, I should have one soon...

And to PokeChamp: No problem.

And to ULTRAMEW: Okay. Next time, though, you should just edit your first post so that you don't get in trouble for double posting. :3

can i have a shiny mew with a redone art notched ear pichu one. Please.

can i have a shiny mew with a redone art for notched ear pichu in one avatar please.

rockinpikachu said:
can I have a shiny mew with a redone art notched ear pichu one. Please.

can I have a shiny mew with a redone art for notched ear pichu in one avatar please.

?_? I'm not quite sure what you're asking for... An avatar?

I feel so bad that I keep wanting to switch to Lugia from Celebi on Gametown. By the way, I made a newbie banner but look at my sig ^_^

Xous: May I use Lugia & Ho-Oh's full art for banner makeing (Pokes Veritas banner).

sorry i changed my mind. If you can make on with johto starters that would be nice.

Veritas said:
I feel so bad that I keep wanting to switch to Lugia from Celebi on Gametown. By the way, I made a newbie banner but look at my sig ^_^

xD That's awesome - I love the way Lugia looks in it. Good job.

And to Light Venusaur: Yes, that'd be fine. :3

And to rockinpikachu: Well, I've only got Totodile done, so you'll have to wait for when I make artwork for Cyndaquil and Chikorita - as soon as I make their artwork, I plan on making an all-Johto-starters avatar, as well.

Xous said:
Veritas said:

And to rockinpikachu: Well, I've only got Totodile done, so you'll have to wait for when I make artwork for Cyndaquil and Chikorita - as soon as I make their artwork, I plan on making an all-Johto-starters avatar, as well.

OK thanks but when your done can you message me. Also can i get permission to use it when it comes out now?

rockinpikachu said:
Xous said:
Veritas said:

OK thanks but when your done can you message me. Also can I get permission to use it when it comes out now?

Sure, I'll be sure to PM you when I make the Johto Starters avatar.

I don't get what you're asking in the second part... Get permission to use what? The avatar? When I PM you the avatar, you've already got permission to use it. xP (Unless you mean something else. If that's the case, then what do you mean? :3 )

Xous said:
rockinpikachu said:
Xous said:
Veritas said:

And to rockinpikachu: Well, I've only got Totodile done, so you'll have to wait for when I make artwork for Cyndaquil and Chikorita - as
soon as I make their artwork, I plan on making an all-Johto-starters avatar, as well.

OK thanks but when your done can you message me. Also can I get permission to use it when it comes out now?

Sure, I'll be sure to PM you when I make the Johto Starters avatar.

I don't get what you're asking in the second part... Get permission to use what? The avatar? When I PM you the avatar, you've already got permission to use it. xP (Unless you mean something else. If that's the case, then what do you mean? :3 )

Yep thats what i meen thanks. p.s what time do you estimate the Johto starters avatar will be up? sorry if i am picky =(

Xous.
PM sent regarding a request I would like it done.
Cheers.

Xous, I will be using the Dialga G avatar!

Keep up with the awesome work!

Ziggoratt999 said:
I'm using the leafeon avy.

Okay. :3

And to Azul: Okay, and thank you. :)
---

I will be updating the first post soon (not sure when, probably within a few days) with avatars of a certain trio... Here's a hint (or a dead giveaway): I've already done avatars of two of the three in this trio... I wonder what trio I could be talking about...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back