Avatar NYCC Finale Trailers **WARNING; Major SPOILERS and epicness**

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
At this past panel with the creators of Avatar at the NYCC expo, epic advertisements and trailers for the final half of season 3 were presented. The series finale trailer, a 7 minute long preview of the 17th episode for season 3, and a reunion between Sokka and Suki.

Le links:

Finale Trailer

http://www.avatarspirit.net/index.php

Suki and Sokka scene from chapter 14

http://www.livevideo.com/video/5620091EF2E943C8BFA5F1B11998C937/avatar-suki.aspx

Chapter 17 (The Ember Island Players) 7 Minute Preview

http://www.livevideo.com/video/71EB9790CB5D42A78A650F01402ADA4B/avatar.aspx

High res. Screen Shots

http://www.avatarspiritmedia.net/screenshots.php?ep=020

Good thing there were people who smuggled in cameras! ;]

:-o, The Finale trailer rocks! The power of Aang, he did a Kamehameha styled attack! :-o

Though, I hate it that they haven't given out the next episode for a long time now..
I'm really excited to watch the finale :-o

bonsly1994 said:
How depressing. Make us wait forever, and don't even come out with 4th book! :/

Aang all ready knows Airbending! :[] DVD 3 is coming out on May 6th... The Western Air Temple - The Boiling Rock will appear online a few days afterwards. ;p

You know I stopped watching a while ago, I cant remember when. It wa before the new season/book/chapter whatever, before Aangs hair grew out. But I have to say this looks pretty cool, I will probably check this out.

GODZILLA said:
bonsly1994 said:

Aang all ready knows Airbending! :[] DVD 3 is coming out on May 6th... The Western Air Temple - The Boiling Rock will appear online a few days afterwards. ;p
If I'm right, Western Air Temple has come out already :-o.And we already have the DVD of Book 3:Fire, and it's only up to *Nightmares and Daydreams* (Just before the Rising Sun episodes)

And yeah, the time he came out of the Iceberg, he already mastered Airbending..

Sokka FTW! He's so funny and gullible..

Boracay_Jason said:
GODZILLA said:
bonsly1994 said:

If I'm right, Western Air Temple has come out already :-o.And we already have the DVD of Book 3:Fire, and it's only up to *Nightmares and Daydreams* (Just before the Rising Sun episodes)

And yeah, the time he came out of the Iceberg, he already mastered Airbending..

Sokka FTW! He's so funny and gullible..

No, DVD 3 contains Day of Black Sun part 2 through the Boiling Rock. ;]

133.jpg

I wonder who came walking in instead? ;p

The next DVD comes out at the start of May, and it will have never-before-seen episodes, though I'll see them online. ;f

Still haven't watched all them GODZILLA, but I will eventually. Nice pic. ;)

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
The next DVD comes out at the start of May, and it will have never-before-seen episodes, though I'll see them online. ;f

Still haven't watched all them GODZILLA, but I will eventually. Nice pic. ;)

dmaster out.

I'm most likely going to buy the 3rd DVD. This is the final season so I'm going to watch it in all of its pride.

Yeah,me too, this should be a blast!.
Though, I'm not much updated, but hasn't Boiling Rock come out yet? I just HOPE Iroh will be there, since he is one of my favorite characters!

Buffed-up Iroh FTW!

BTW: Why is Azula so angry at that picture :-\.

Updated with new links. Avatar Spirit has received the real trailer in high resolution! New pictures are now up on their site. :D

GODZILLA, it will come out on TV, just not anytime soon. Just be patient. -__-

dmaster out.

YESSS! Finally! Ive been watchin avatar since book 2 so i can't wait for the finale!
The last episode was soo sudden...

They haven't even finished book 2 here, so, I pretty much gave up on it. :p

Blazing_Monkey said:
They haven't even finished book 2 here, so, I pretty much gave up on it. :p

Nooo!! Blazing Monkey, don't leave us! Watch the episodes on fan sites then. :p

Back