'Aurorus-EX Box' Also in January!

at least for water decks this can get rid of mega ampharous 2nd effect. But even that does not see much play but with a muscle band and 4 energy this thing can 1 shot most ex pokemon, can see it in the archie blastoise but even then u have mutiple keldeo ex to rush in and retreat in expanded and if they play silent lab you still have the same problem. Even zoroark is a more efficient in standard for atking for a single DCE.

If Paralysis was big, this card would be huge. As it is, I don't even think you could put it in a fun casual deck...

I don't think it's that bad. With a keldeo and a float stone, you could just spam rush in and retreat, and do 180 damage each turn (with the exception of garbodor decks).

Why do they insist on leaving Tyrantrum-EX alone :(
Make good Promos EXs ! he's tired of being alone ! well Piakchu-EX can keep him company for a little while

@iceDA I don't go to preleases anymore because what would I open? 10 good trainers and a (probably) poor EX out of it? But on aurorus, It could be nice with archies stoise in expanded.

Paralysis is nothing in the current format. Maybe if a Pokemon had some super strong attack but with the drawback of paralysis, then thus could see play. This card just isn't useful right now...

Back